User Tag List

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Just wondering which RCSS locations in Winnipeg have their winter stuff at 90% off? I went to Regent and Gateway today and theirs were 75%. I am waiting to score big, hopefully!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Each location is different and depends on how bad they want to get rid of their Christmas stuff

I did score the 90% off in St.James - it was 75% one day and the next it was 90% (Dec 31)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    174 (100%)

just got back from portage and school road...90% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they had tons of wrapping paper left (which is what I wanted), a few decorations, but no ornamements. I also got a meat thermometer for $4.94, reg $30!!! I am sooo happy about that. I even asked for one for Christmas but didn't get it... so I am soooo happy! Did I mention how happy I am!!!!!!!!
    LF: kashi from websaver and 50 cents any cereal printout
    FT: Mann's veg and more! Check out my tradelist/wishlist

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pamjcoupon View Post
    just got back from portage and school road...90% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they had tons of wrapping paper left (which is what I wanted), a few decorations, but no ornamements. I also got a meat thermometer for $4.94, reg $30!!! I am sooo happy about that. I even asked for one for Christmas but didn't get it... so I am soooo happy! Did I mention how happy I am!!!!!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 217 View Post
    Just wondering which RCSS locations in Winnipeg have their winter stuff at 90% off? I went to Regent and Gateway today and theirs were 75%. I am waiting to score big, hopefully!
    Steinbach had 90% off Christmas Decor... Lots of wrapping paper left there as well. Christmas housewares were an additional 50% off.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

I was at the Superstore on St. James and got a lot of stuff at 90% off. There were lots of ornaments and I was there at 1 p.m. today (when you walk in the door they are to the right of the door, two aisles of them.

I also got wrapping paper and cardinal ornaments as well. All the stuff I got was amazing. Lots of Santa stockings as well in a box just around the corner from the wrapping paper (which is down about 5 aisles. The box probably had 1000 stockings and hats in it. They also had pallets of Disney bags and Disney Wrap paper left.

Stockings $.14
    Cardinal Ornaments $.44
    3 pkgs of Ball Ornaments reg $29 $1.54

and so on.

It cost me $32 and I have enough paper to last me a few years, Christmas balls for my niece when she moves out for her to start her tree, and refresh ornaments for my sister and my mom.

D.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

we were at the RCSS in steinbach today. WOW!!!! got some great deals. 2 tree skirts, 2 water globes, tonnes of ornaments, gift tags, card, wrapping paper & sooooooo much more. got $270 worth of stuff for like 25ish bucks.

gotta love 90% off.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

too bad the regent one only had 75% off but got a pack of 8 ordiments for 1.44 not bad! they had lots of wrapping paper but didnt grab any i was bussing it ! had not room to carry it

Thread Information