User Tag List

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I know there are a couple of hair dressers on this site so I thought I would ask here. I work at Winners and we got these really cool Jessica Simpson Hair extensions that are attached to a headband. All the Winners only got blonde and I need black.

This is perfect for me because as you can tell by my avatar I have really short hair. I like it short but I also love retro hairstyles which I obviously can't do. I wear funky head bands every day with my bright red bangs and thought this would be a fun way to change things up once in a while or when I am going rockabilly. Just pop on a headband that has hair attached and take it off at the end of the day. I know Paris Hilton also makes them. I was wondering if anyone has seen the black in either brand. I can order on-line but black is hard to find plus there is also shipping. I guess whichever is cheaper.

Thanks for reading.
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Winners

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Sorry I haven't. I can keep an eye out but all I've seen is the clip in ones of hers
    Connecting moms through modern Prenatal, Mom & Baby and Mom & Tot programs.

Www.mommyconnections.ca/Edmonton-West
    www.facebook.com/mommyconnections.edmontonwest

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Thanks that is mostly what I find and I have no hair to clip it into. I may just have to bite the bullet and send away for one.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I have a few of the Jessica Simpson ones--they are synthetic hair, and are nice quality.
    I got mine on sale at Chatters outlet in South Common--you may want to check them out, I know they have lots of selection the last time I was there.
    I've have also seen similar half-wigs at Images & Shades and I think there is another store called Diva Hair on 124th that carries synthetic hair pieces. hth!

btw, I love my "clip on" hair--it so easy and since I have very fine hair it makes my up-do look super full and no one ever knows...yesterday I even fooled my grandma, she thought it was my own hair

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Thread Information