User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Hiya all,
    I found this through the Visa " Free Groceries for a Year" contest. Its a Grocery List maker from Visa.I like Safeways grocery list maker from the flyer, but this is pretty cool. There are 18 categories to choose from. You can put in what you need, the amount you need and add notes. E-mail it, print it or save it.

http://www.visaperks.ca/grocery/

Sandralew
    edit:
    NO PURCHASE REQUIRED: To enter without purchase or obligation, hand-print your name, address, city, province or territory, postal code, day and evening telephone numbers, the first 8 digits of your Visa account number, and a 100-word or more handwritten essay on the "Value of having a Visa card", and mail in a postage stamped envelope to: Visa "Free Groceries for a Year" giveaway, P.O. Box 650, Station A, Etobicoke, Ontario, M9C 5M9. Non-purchase entrants must include the first 8 digits of their Visa account number for verification purposes. Non-purchase entries must be postmarked by February 29, 2008 Visa cardholders can enter up to a maximum of 6 times per day: 3 automatic entries and 3 non-purchase entries.

so you need to have a visa card, but it is a great contest!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Sandralew; Tue, Jan 15th, 2008 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Adding end date
    "Civility costs nothing and buys everything"

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thanks!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Thread Information