User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Does anyone know if the SOF at Country Club accepts printable coupons?
    and is that the easiest SOF in Nanaimo to stack at?
    Thanks
    del
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I just came from there. I used printed ones.

Had an interesting experience actually. As soon as the lady (really grumpy) saw the coupons she picked up the phone and grumbled something on it.
    They are now very sticky about the P&G wording. I don't see it as a problem because they are just doing what they always should have.

Just thought I would give everyone the heads up.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Went today and the girl was super nice but as soon as she saw my coupons she picked up a sheet that had pink highlighting. I could read it, it was the p&g wording.
    But I had no problem stacking the ones I had, they weren't p&g.
    And they accepted my printables.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Probably a stupid question, but what is stacking?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

It's not a stupid question
    Some stores will let you use more than one coupon on one item, depending on the wording on the coupons. The coupons have to be different, I had 4 different coupons for Splenda, and I could use them on one box of Splenda. Usually London Drugs and Save on foods will let you stack, but they all have different rules, so check with your store first before you try.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called Save on Foods at Country Club on Friday and the guy (I think it's the Assistant Manager) said, we don't stack, we never did. Was kinda rude. Weird thing is, I've stacked there before. So, I'm going to try it with some cereal tomorrow. I understand that London Drugss is sticky on their stacking now so I called them as well and was told that they will but not the P&G coupons and only if the wording says "one per customer" not the strickly prohibited, or what have you. The guy was really nice about it though. Today, I was talking to someone who said that she heard London Drugs got into some trouble with P&G and the coupon stacking - so they had to stop.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh okay! That's what I thought it meant because I've seen it on Extreme Couponing and wondered how they can get things for so cheap. Has anyone tried to use 2 of the same coupons on 2 of the same product? I would assume they wouldn't allow that as it's "one per customer" etc.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    100 (100%)

I always stack at the Country Club SOF. They were even stacking P&G, but last week the cashier showed me their new memo and if the coupons say "strictly prohibited" which all of the P& G's do they are not allowed to stack them. She said that other wording like- can not be combined with any other offer, limit one coupon per purchase, etc. can still be stacked. Hopefully that won't change too...keeping my fingers crossed.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just at Save On Foods at CC yesterday. They said basically they can't stack P&G but they can with the other ones - as long as it has a different bar code. I think that I'll just spend all of my stacking ones before this changes because the P&G thing seems very recent.

Thread Information