User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    239 (100%)

So, I just found out this week about some interesting dates for the Cole Harbour Zellers...

The Store is planning on Closing at the beginning of June of this year, and their liquidation sale will be starting sometime in March...which means lotsa great deals ahead (hopefully!)

I'll keep my eye open for more details!
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up, looking forward to the sale. We went over to this store during the 50% off coupon deal. This store was the only one left in HRM that had any kitchenaid mixers in stock.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Thank You

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome. I can honestly say, I won't miss them. Here's hoping for massive liquididation prices.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

It wasn't listed in the Target stores first 25...are they closing the Zeller's there permanently?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    It wasn't listed in the Target stores first 25...are they closing the Zeller's there permanently?

This location will become a Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

it will be a very small walmart lol but handy to get the weekly deals i miss because i dont want to go to the crossing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

A small Walmart there would be nice...save me some money on Gas for sure....just really really really ( did I say REALLY ) hope that the staff change.....sigh....can you just imagine a few of them ( and I won't mention names lol )..getting on the coupon wagon that Walmart rides lol lol lol...

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I have the list at work of all dates of the fist closures, as well as some of the upcoming ones...I will double check and try and post it...I didn't see the Mic Mac Mall one on there, but if I remember correctly, that one is staying.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I wonder if they will have some of the deals like I got when Woolco closes and changed to Walmart in the early 90's?? I was living in HRM at the tiem and scored some sweet deals!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    A small Walmart there would be nice...save me some money on Gas for sure....just really really really ( did I say REALLY ) hope that the staff change.....sigh....can you just imagine a few of them ( and I won't mention names lol )..getting on the coupon wagon that Walmart rides lol lol lol...
    +1

Crazy Croatian Couponer HelenaZAE's Avatar
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Actually all Zellers employes will be let go and have to reaply for their jobs for both the new Target and Walmarts

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I wonder if they will have some of the deals like I got when Woolco closes and changed to Walmart in the early 90's?? I was living in HRM at the tiem and scored some sweet deals!!
    Woolco closed late 80's and I got some awesome deals then - my best being a new couch and chair for $70. Was buying a set for $700 and applying for credit - had to put 10% down and got it delivered on the weekend (they delivered the wrong set and weren't coming back until Monday with my set) - I phoned the store after delivery guys left and told them I was not a happy camper and they told me my set would be to me within next 2 hours - it was and I never did get bill or even credit card - paperwork lost in the shuffle I guess.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Woolco closed late 80's and I got some awesome deals then - my best being a new couch and chair for $70. Was buying a set for $700 and applying for credit - had to put 10% down and got it delivered on the weekend (they delivered the wrong set and weren't coming back until Monday with my set) - I phoned the store after delivery guys left and told them I was not a happy camper and they told me my set would be to me within next 2 hours - it was and I never did get bill or even credit card - paperwork lost in the shuffle I guess.
    Nope I was living in HRM going to school from fall of 92-94 so it was during that time. I remember taking the bus to the scotia square cause the one there had super find. maybe the furniture part closed sooner?? Sweet deal on the "free" couch and chair.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    Nope I was living in HRM going to school from fall of 92-94 so it was during that time. I remember taking the bus to the scotia square cause the one there had super find. maybe the furniture part closed sooner?? Sweet deal on the "free" couch and chair.
    You're right - my dates off wack - was trying to think when I bought the couch and chair - thought I bought when I first bought my home but guess I was in my place for 4 years before I bought - googled it and it was 1994 that it closed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information