User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Physicians Formula - New Mail In Rebates

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Has any one gotten their rebate without the pink MIR form? Now I want to buy these but only finding products with expired last year's pink stickers or no stickers. called their cust service number and the lady said pink stickers are not necessary but I am skeptical as she rushed me to get off the phone.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Are we allowed to buy each of the product in one single transaction or do they do have to be on separate receipts?

Also, since they are to be mailed to the same address but diff PO box, do I need to mail separately?

Thanks so much guys!!! You rock!!!
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Anywhere else that have the products on sale aside SDM?
    Never LOSE anything with Oliver's Labels. Unique code to get your items back!!!

FREE shipping with order $30+.

PM me to save an additional 10%!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

from my personal experience (have done 4 in the past 2 years), this is what i've found to be true for me:
    - you can buy multiple items on the same receipt and they will accept photocopies of the receipt. on the copies, i just say that the original was receipt was attached to x rebate.
    - you can buy multiple items from the same rebate, as long as they are different UPCs
    - you can just send everything in one envelope to just one of the POs, even if you are doing different rebates (i've only done this once)
    - if you are doing multiple of the same rebate, you can also send these all in one envelope (did this once, also)
    - i've never sent a rebate without a pink sticker. way too chicken!
    - you will get a cheque even if the cost price was less than $9

as a general rule, expect about two months to receive your cheque. they tend to send them all out at once at the end of the month. so if you send in early-mid september, you can expect to receive the cheque/s at the end of october/early november.
    hcao likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mail in rebates for Physicians Formula Cosmetics is looking great. Thanks for your post.
    list your products and open online store free, Tasowq shopping mall is your secure gate.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

excellent explanation!!!! I couldn't have said it better myself. i usually buy mine at pharmaprix to get the optimum points, and there they are able to print multiple copies of the receipts. i once bought about 8 products and they printed me 8 copies. i dont think physicians formula is picky but i like to make it as organized as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by pudi View Post
    from my personal experience (have done 4 in the past 2 years), this is what i've found to be true for me:
    - you can buy multiple items on the same receipt and they will accept photocopies of the receipt. on the copies, i just say that the original was receipt was attached to x rebate.
    - you can buy multiple items from the same rebate, as long as they are different UPCs
    - you can just send everything in one envelope to just one of the POs, even if you are doing different rebates (i've only done this once)
    - if you are doing multiple of the same rebate, you can also send these all in one envelope (did this once, also)
    - i've never sent a rebate without a pink sticker. way too chicken!
    - you will get a cheque even if the cost price was less than $9

as a general rule, expect about two months to receive your cheque. they tend to send them all out at once at the end of the month. so if you send in early-mid september, you can expect to receive the cheque/s at the end of october/early november.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for those who haven't done the MIRs yet, SDM has a 40% off sale on their PF products this week. the youthful wear concealer is less than $9 and the rebate is for $9, could be almost free (darn taxes!). there are other great deals with a MIR even if not free. go check it out, MIRs will end soon! also don't buy the products with a pink MIR sticker WITHOUT an expiry date (i saw a lot). those are old MIRs! the current ones have a Nov. 30 exp date.
    Last edited by elusive; Sun, Oct 21st, 2012 at 04:28 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

i bought the PH Lip gloss for $8 and some cents and it has a $9 Rebate sticker on it. Plus 20x points on my SDM card. Will be my first Physcian Formula MIR. I did not know you can send more than one if they are different products otherwise i really wanted to try Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum as it is costing around $9 and few cents and had a $9 rebate sticker on it. I might try buying it during the week though.
    Last edited by moon18; Sun, Oct 21st, 2012 at 06:08 PM.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moon18 View Post
    i bought the PH Lip gloss for $8 and some cents and it has a $9 Rebate sticker on it. Plus 20x points on my SDM card. Will be my first Physcian Formula MIR. I did not know you can send more than one if they are different products otherwise i really wanted to try Lash Boosting Felt-Tip Eyeliner + Serum as it is costing around $9 and few cents and had a $9 rebate sticker on it. I might try buying it during the week though.
    Me too, I got the same PH lip gloss from sdm. I called them up to ask about my first rebate and they said it is too early. I am getting a really bad feeling from the rep and I don't think I like their company. I was told by the earlier rep to call back towards the end of October and now they are saying to check back in November . Anyway, I did see $9 lash boosting eye liner for $10.xx with $9 rebate. As an smartcanuck, my math did not allow me to buy that for it would mean rebate won't cover the full price .
    moon18 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

So it's a new year, are they doing the MIR program again? I've seen on some makeup blogs a ton of new products!!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sporatic View Post
    Me too, I got the same PH lip gloss from sdm. I called them up to ask about my first rebate and they said it is too early. I am getting a really bad feeling from the rep and I don't think I like their company. I was told by the earlier rep to call back towards the end of October and now they are saying to check back in November . Anyway, I did see $9 lash boosting eye liner for $10.xx with $9 rebate. As an smartcanuck, my math did not allow me to buy that for it would mean rebate won't cover the full price .
    I got by both rebates, one with pink stick and one without it. They process very slow but I am glad that I got both .

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread Information