User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupons coupons View Post
    Walmart...
    $35 (on sale) plus your 12% taxes = $39.20 (less whatever coupon)

Well.ca
    $39.99 including taxes PLUS a giftcard. Delivered to your door.

How is well.ca not an awesome deal? Minou, you are so right.
    Diapers have 5 percent tax in Ontario and at walmart u can use coupons
    Earn money for paypal at cashlagoon
    http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=177228

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

so whats the problem buy 2 wag jag they are good until june when you order your first you get the gift card for it use it on second so first one is 39.99 (shipping is free no min in Canada) then later order your second box get it for 29.99 by using the gift card from first.(shipping free this time too!) then you still get another gift card to buy something at around 10.00 for free (shipping on this also free!!) bonus you make your own sale when you need it not when store decides and you don't have to guess how many diapers in a certain size you need as second box can be a\ different size! and you save valuable room in your stockpile safe spot for other items!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponfreak View Post
    so whats the problem buy 2 wag jag they are good until june when you order your first you get the gift card for it use it on second so first one is 39.99 (shipping is free no min in Canada) then later order your second box get it for 29.99 by using the gift card from first.(shipping free this time too!) then you still get another gift card to buy something at around 10.00 for free (shipping on this also free!!) bonus you make your own sale when you need it not when store decides and you don't have to guess how many diapers in a certain size you need as second box can be a\ different size! and you save valuable room in your stockpile safe spot for other items!
    Great thinking, thank you. I was going to send one as a gift, but I will wait to see if they buy the deal too, then they can get them for $29.99!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponfreak View Post
    I think the limit is one and I'm a bit confused as to how you could get the second box for $29.99 anyways since you have to pay $39.99 up front so you won't be able to use the $10 gift card against your second purchase since you've already paid for it...it would make sense that once you get the gift card to use it against another bag of mega diapers and if you sign up for the BabyClub (which is free to sign up for right now) you can get the mega bag for $17.99 less the $10 gift card, so $7.99 for a mega pack, which is a really good deal.

Also, if anyone is planning on getting this wagjag and haven't used wagjag before please use this link so I can get some wagjag bucks http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...D8eFL57e0ltLyQ Thanks!!

And you can also trade in icoke points for $5 in wagjag bucks, if you become an icoke vip member (which is free to do) you can get $5 in wagjag bucks for 6418 points which sounds like alot, but really, what else are you going to use those icoke points for?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christinec1234 View Post
    I think the limit is one and I'm a bit confused as to how you could get the second box for $29.99 anyways since you have to pay $39.99 up front so you won't be able to use the $10 gift card against your second purchase since you've already paid for it...it would make sense that once you get the gift card to use it against another bag of mega diapers and if you sign up for the BabyClub (which is free to sign up for right now) you can get the mega bag for $17.99 less the $10 gift card, so $7.99 for a mega pack, which is a really good deal.

Also, if anyone is planning on getting this wagjag and haven't used wagjag before please use this link so I can get some wagjag bucks http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...D8eFL57e0ltLyQ Thanks!!

And you can also trade in icoke points for $5 in wagjag bucks, if you become an icoke vip member (which is free to do) you can get $5 in wagjag bucks for 6418 points which sounds like alot, but really, what else are you going to use those icoke points for?
    Yes, your initial outlay is $39.99 x 2. But you order one box of diapers, and then when you receive them you use the GC and the voucher on the second box, both of which are delivered to your door! So it works out to about $35 each for 2 giant boxes of diapers.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christinec1234 View Post

LOL, I just closely read what you wrote, makes much more sense...

Trading Score
    102 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupons coupons View Post
    walmart...
    $35 (on sale) plus your 12% taxes = $39.20 (less whatever coupon)

well.ca
    $39.99 including taxes plus a giftcard. Delivered to your door.

How is well.ca not an awesome deal? Minou, you are so right.
    exactly!!!!!!!
    FT: TONS of $1 Unilever Icecream,including BREYERS! EXP: AUG 31ST!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Anyone know if there is a customer limit.. as in if this deal reaches x amount of buyers, will it end? We are going to order on Monday..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by Brynhilde View Post
    Anyone know if there is a customer limit.. as in if this deal reaches x amount of buyers, will it end? We are going to order on Monday..
    I believe they limit one per customer, but you could use your link and create another account under your hubby name or a relative name, that's way you are all benefited. Good luck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone have any luck using it? I got my code, but it won't go through on well.ca
    Up to 90% off designer items!
    I've bought WAY too much!

Start Saving!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I received my WagJag confirmation at the time of purchase, but I don't think they've made the actual vouchers available yet, Jelliebean. If you did receive yours, maybe they're not quite set up to accept them yet?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jelliebean View Post
    Anyone have any luck using it? I got my code, but it won't go through on well.ca
    I got my voucher last night but my code won't work, either. I've e-mailed and called but no response so far. When you finally get the option to talk to customer service, it just rings and rings and then finally sends you back to the same two-option telephone answering service that you just sat through. Very frustrating. I was hoping to get my GC delivered in time to use it on the Method products sale they're having right now.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

you need to enter the code with the dash where it appears on the voucher and make sure that it's entered in the Discount Coupon Redemption Box not the gift certificate box.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

ordered my one box today

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

The instructions are straightforward and have been followed to a tee. I'm still getting an "Invalid Coupon Code" error message.

I'm fairly confident that it's just that some codes were missed or haven't been entered as valid yet. I've had the same thing happen before with Groupons where the company failed to adequately anticipate the response (and its implications on them) and were totally snowed over for the first few days after a deal took effect. I'm not feeling particularly sympathetic, but I get it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information