User Tag List

Thread: ultimate cloth

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

For those of you that recd it, have u tried it? Did u like it?

I got mine and gave it a whirl. It did a marvelous job on my lappy screen, tv screen, and patio doors. The only problem I had was I did the outside too and it froze before all the streaks were gone, but thats ok.

Im pretty impressed with it.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have received and used my cloth and liked the job that it did. I haven't washed it yet. Has anyone washed theirs? How did that work out?
    Tricia

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I washed mine with bleach and tide liquid..and its not white anymore..but clean lol
    I like the way it cleans..even got smudges off my wall..flat paint...I was impressed.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I Was Going To Start This Thread Today [lol ] I Want To Buy The Magic Cloths But It Looks Like The Number Is For Vendors [i'm Not Sure Though] I Love My Cloth, I Bleached It And Washed With Dish Soap And It Came Out Perfect,i Do Love The Micro Fibre Cloths As Well But The Magic Cloth Is Better For Tv's And Glass.

Ultimate Cloth Canada
    Hi everyone!

We are glad you love our cloth. Please remember, we want you to spread the word for us and let everyone know how much you love it!

For washing - just toss it in your machine, feel free to bleach but just keep liquid fabric softener away from it, no dryer, and keep it away from towels (it will attract loose fibers from towels)

glenglen - you can always purchase online at www.ultimateclothcanada.com and click on the online store tab or feel free to call us at 1-888-609-7740.

We will check back periodically so if you have any questions you can post them here or feel free to contact us through our website.

Happy Cleaning!

Sarah and Darlene
    Ultimate Cloth Canada

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I just ordered a few more but I also wanted to bump for everyone to see cause it was an awesome cloth!
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Jan 18th, 2009 at 10:55 PM.

Thread Information