User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Wheellug
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just had a cashier tell me at Save on Foods that they are no longer allowing printable coupons. Has anyone else run into this?
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Which SOF I haven't heard of this before.

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I used printable coupons last week. =/ This must be something new.
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I was in Langley SOF last Wed. trying to use Van Houtte Printable and was refused, they are not taking in any self print ones. But other SOF might still take them.

Wheellug
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was at the Langley SOF which really sucks because that is the one store that was still stacking without to much hassle! WG store can be so difficult!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Once I recover from shoveling AGAIN I'm going to venture out shopping - I usually go to SOF Nordel (far from Langley I know) But I'll let you know.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I had problems at Nordel when I tried stacking anything...let us know how it goes!
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

So here goes sorry if I ramble... So I'm on Mat leave from the Nordel store and when I went in I talked to my supervisor and heres the scoop - They DO still stack coupons as long as there is no restrictive wording on the coupon and as long as the coupons do not excede the sale price. They do still accept printable coupons for the most part - there are some exceptions. I explained this forum and she advised me to let you gals know to check with customer service before you shop if you have specific coupon you are uncertain about and they will be more than happy to tell you if you can or cannot use a printable or stack a set of coupons. I sure hope this helps you all out - She mentioned she doesn't want to see shelf clearing or hoarding so not to ruin it for others. Oh yeah and they do not Price Match - except Safeway ( but when does Safeway ever have a sale worth price matching lol)
    Last edited by princesskimmi; Fri, Jan 20th, 2012 at 04:08 PM.

Trading Score
    283 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    .....They DO still stack coupons as long as there is no restrictive wording on the coupon ....
    Thank you for the info. Regarding "restrictive wording", am I still able to stack the coupons with "cannot be combined with any other offer"?
    Thanks,
    Trade list
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/368102-...a/#post5658618

I do not offer giftcard, stamps, and SDM points

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

When I went they would not let me stack the goldfish or Knorr coupons, yet at other SOF's in Mission, Abby etc people can. They told me I couldn't use anything that said 'limit one per purchase' yet that is no where in their coupon policy.
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

See that's where you'd have to ask at customer service I used some that only said one coupon per purchase

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    When I went they would not let me stack the goldfish or Knorr coupons, yet at other SOF's in Mission, Abby etc people can. They told me I couldn't use anything that said 'limit one per purchase' yet that is no where in their coupon policy.
    I PM'ed you

Wheellug
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    So here goes sorry if I ramble... So I'm on Mat leave from the Nordel store and when I went in I talked to my supervisor and heres the scoop - They DO still stack coupons as long as there is no restrictive wording on the coupon and as long as the coupons do not excede the sale price. They do still accept printable coupons for the most part - there are some exceptions. I explained this forum and she advised me to let you gals know to check with customer service before you shop if you have specific coupon you are uncertain about and they will be more than happy to tell you if you can or cannot use a printable or stack a set of coupons. I sure hope this helps you all out - She mentioned she doesn't want to see shelf clearing or hoarding so not to ruin it for others. Oh yeah and they do not Price Match - except Safeway ( but when does Safeway ever have a sale worth price matching lol)
    The Save On in Langley cashier said all printables not just some so she wasn't clear on it. Plus she did give me a hard time with "One coupon per purchase" which is the ONE wording that should be fine. I guess I have to talk to the CSR or the manager.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wheellug View Post
    The Save On in Langley cashier said all printables not just some so she wasn't clear on it. Plus she did give me a hard time with "One coupon per purchase" which is the ONE wording that should be fine. I guess I have to talk to the CSR or the manager.
    Best bet is to go to customer service those working there are the most senior cashiers. In the morning they are the ones with the highest senority but they ARE NOT managers just senior cashiers.

Nev
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was at sof willoughby last night and talked to 2 of the customer service people. they are no longer accepting printed coupons as there have been people creating fake coupons and sending the out to a large group of people. sof tried claiming the coupons through the manufacturers and could not get their money back. the only printed coupons they will allow are their own. (the ones they email out to people who are registered through their website.) i cant believe people would waste their time making fake coupons and ruining it for everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information