User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Ps - her diaper rashes were super bad and would bleed. Doctors would put this special film over her skin to prevent it from getting aggravated. Since using the Ihle's paste, she has not had a rash EVER again. I used to use it daily, but now that shes older, I only use it if I see any signs of redness...and boom...gone.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

i cant remember what its called, but there is some cream that comes in an ozonol like tube that you can get from the pharmasist without prescription - its a few dollars (under 10) and works miracles - unformtunately I cant rmember the name of it - but maybe ask a pharmacist - my doctor told us about it and it worked when nothing else would!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jentay View Post
    i cant remember what its called, but there is some cream that comes in an ozonol like tube that you can get from the pharmasist without prescription - its a few dollars (under 10) and works miracles - unformtunately I cant rmember the name of it - but maybe ask a pharmacist - my doctor told us about it and it worked when nothing else would!

Probably Nystatin. Its 4.99 for a large tube at SDM (I work there....lol)

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

Thank you all very much. When my boy was a baby he got a yeast infection and the dr gave me 2 different creams to mix together. It cleared it up but I have no idea what they were.

There is one post that mentions 2 creams so I'll check those out. Again thanks.

I used canesten today but the little one isn't with me long enough to be able to tell if it made a difference.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

awww poor thing!remember there's nothing wrong with giving her a little tylenol to help with the pain, poor thing would be hurting all the time!
    moefox

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

My son had the same problem and I had a doctor prescribe medicated bum cream thats great for any owie with the bum and cornstarch works really well too best to help dry the area out so that there's bot lots of moitsure

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

I am talking 20 odd years ago now, Desitin and using only water and a soft wash cloth helped. No experience with yeast infections, so I would not be able to say. We used to use Luvs at that time, and sometimes Pampers. Huggies rarely, as bums did not agree with those diapers at that time. A friend uses organic diapers for her little one, and says they work great. (Gets them from superstore). Also, no juice or acidic stuff for a while, as it just adds to the ouch factor. Poor baby! I agree about the bit of Tylenol drops. I used to use Tempra.... Oh and very frequent diaper changes. One little drop and change. That way there is never any caustic fluid touching her bum. Also agree about just leaving to air.

Oh I feel so old! haha. But rewogd, you are a good person for looking after this child the way you are - as if she were your own. That is the only way to treat a child - with love and compassion. You are blessed indeed. hugs to you and baby girl too. I hope she heals fast. Good Luck

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

U
    Quote Originally Posted by Jentay View Post
    Canesten!! There's 2 you can get, ones for athletes foot, the other is marketed for itchy va-youknowwhats, but they are both the same it's clotrimizole. There's also a store brand version.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

LOL! Don't worry MHK, mine is more than 20 years ago!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information