User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renaymudaliar View Post
    Wow what scene there just got back . When I was in grocery side I felt like I was in the middle east. Cosmetics side felt like I was in china and Phillpines. Gosh I'm not sure even if I spelt that right. But that was the last time I'm going there. It's like a mad house in there
    *awkward silence followed by cricket sounds*

oookay let's build a bridge and get over it, she didn't like it wooptidoo

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am a bit offended as I am Filipino. I don't see what color, race, background, religion, gender, or what other kind of consumers are attending has to with a new Wal-Mart opening and whether a person uses it or not.

I haven't been posting on here at all in the new year, as I've noticed that it has gotten a lot more negative on here since once I started. However, I felt it would be adding to the negativity if I posted in response to these negative comments. I am going to move past this comment and keep using this website, and keep reading the comments whether positive or negative, and more importantly, helpful in saving me money or not.

Comment away on my post for all I care, that's why I did it publicly instead of messaging the person who offended me privately. I am asking if we can use some common sense as it is a public website and get back to the basics. Let's help each other save some money.

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Wow what scene there just got back . When I was in grocery side I felt like I was in the middle east. Cosmetics side felt like I was in china and Phillpines. Gosh I'm not sure even if I spelt that right. But that was the last time I'm going there. It's like a mad house in there
    There was no need to bring and off-topic like race into this discussion and make people uncomfortable. Please don't do it again.

Back to the regular topic please everyone!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I haven't been at the store yet, I am sure it will be busy as it's grand opening weekend, I will wait for the week days to shop :D It's always nice to have another location to choose from,and it's right by my parent's place, I am so happy for them, yay !!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

WOW! that's not nice at all

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemybabies View Post
    I haven't been at the store yet, I am sure it will be busy as it's grand opening weekend, I will wait for the week days to shop :D It's always nice to have another location to choose from,and it's right by my parent's place, I am so happy for them, yay !!
    I was thinking a week day would be better too, no crazy crowds for me!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

What do you expect?? This is Canada.....land of multi-culturalism
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

No I didn't mean that you guys. I'm not going back there because
    It's a gong show there. I'm no saint myself but I did kind of feel like a stranger in my own country lol. I'm not starting a racial arguement here. Just telling you what all what I saw that's all. Everyone is allowed to shop and save just stop having a family reunion in the aisles when people are trying to buy stuff and move along. There are other places for that.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I just went to the one in Sherwood Park - I actually just wanted to pick up some dr. pepper and tostitos for a mail-in rebate. It is nice that Sherwood Park now has a supercenter. I found alot of the sale prices from their flyer were not marked so I had to keep scanning things to make sure they would scan at the price I thought they were. Overall nothing special, just another Walmart.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I too went to the one in the Park today. I wish it had double entrance doors instead of a mediclinic where another set of doors usually are in most super centers. For it being brand new it was severely understaffed (waited twenty minutes in line and only a small handful of tills were opened for a large crowd). Really, for a grand opening, I was extremely disappointed in the lack of sales. I remember when the one on Stony Plain road opened up when I lived in the west end... THAT was a grand opening. This, was a crappy flyer week for a brand new store.

I think I may still drive to the one in Capilano. The layout is a lot better for me and it'll be only a few minutes more for me to get to.
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I went on opening day and didn't notice or was bothered by different ethnicities. Yep, it was busy. Busy with what color of people? I didn't notice and it doesn't matter.

I'm no saint myself but I did kind of feel like a stranger in my own country lol. I'm not starting a racial arguement here. Just telling you what all what I saw that's all.
    ? You're still making a racist comment, whether you want to admit it or not. Is there a specific ratio of white : other ethnicities that would make you feel like less of a stranger? I'm sorry, I just don't understand your attitude and I hope that you will keep it to yourself from now on.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion I'm sure there are lots of people with opinions and racist comments, the only difference is I stated what I saw and that's no crime. So quit getting all mad and starting a fight on here. Yes I know Canada is a multicultural country.So some of you need to be thankful to even be here.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Everyone is entitled to an opinion I'm sure there are lots of people with opinions and racist comments, the only difference is I stated what I saw and that's no crime. So quit getting all mad and starting a fight on here. Yes I know Canada is a multicultural country.So some of you need to be thankful to even be here.

We all need to be thankful to even be here. Even Aboriginals are said to have come to Canada from Asia a looooong time ago.

It must drive you nuts that people must often hear your name and ask if you are South Asian when you clearly sprung out of the Canadian soil itself.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Renaymudaliar, I think you need to stop comnenting on it as you are making things worse. I am Chinese and I did take offense to what you comment but wasn't going to comment until I read further down. I'm sorry but you felt like a stranger in your own country?? Did you really have to say that on here? I believe Canada is EVERYONE'S country regardless of what color or race you are. Of course I thankful to be here in Canada but I don't need rude people to make me feel unwelcome even though I was born here! Please stop before you get yourself into a bigger hole than you already are. I can't believe this is actually happening on here.
    busy, busy, busy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Amberlab asked for this thread to return to the original topic. Let us respect our moderators, shall we?
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information