User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I have a pasta maker here I've never used yet, bought it about a year ago, still sealed in the box. I want to make beef ravioli. I know how to do the dough, but not the meat mixture with hamburger. Does anyone know what I do? Just fry up some hamburger in small pieces and fill? I tried you tube but no hamburger ones that I could find. Thank you if anyone can help
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Duh, if not on youtube try google, sheesh, I'm tired lol. I found a recepie if anyone else is interested. I prefer video form but sounds easy enough. here it is:
    Ingredients
    5 cups all-purpose flour
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    4 eggs
    1 pound (454g.) ground beef
    4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
    1 onion, finely chopped
    Salt to taste
    1 cup unsalted butter, melted
    How to make Beef Ravioli directions
    1Stir salt and flour together in large bowl. Add eggs, olive oil, and enough water to make dough. Move the dough to a floured surface and knead until it becomes smooth and does not stick. Place the dough into a bowl, cover the dough, and let it stand 15 to 20 minutes.
    2Cook onion and beef in skillet over medium heat until onion becomes tender and the meat is brown. Add salt and stir in parmesan cheese. Remove the skillet from the heat source.
    3Cut the dough into 8 pieces. Roll out 1 piece on a floured surface. Using the dull edge of a knife, slightly mark squares in the dough. Place a teaspoon of ground beef filling into the center of each of the squares. Roll out the second piece of dough. Place the second over the top of the filling. Press down around the outside of the filling. Using a cutter or knife, cut out each of the ravioli. Place each of the ravioli into a single layer on a floured surface. Repeat the process with filling and remaining dough. Leave the ravioli to dry 20 to 30 minutes.
    4Boil salted water in a saucepan over high heat. Stir ravioli gently into the water, and cook the ravioli until they float to the surface of the water and the dough becomes tender. Drain the ravioli and eat with butter.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried a recipe similar to that and wasn't impressed....next time I'm going to use my regular pasta dough and add a touch of sauce to the hamburger filling mixture...it was really dry

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

The boys loved it, I was surprized lol. But nect time, I will kind mix the hamburger (puree) it more to a mush state, they were huge lol.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

glad you liked it! I'm still up for trying to make it again

Thread Information