User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

My husband went into ld this morning for me. It was dead in there so he was talking to the clerks. Here is a HEADS UP!!!! Apparently head office is reallllllly gettin sick of the ppl PRICEMATCHING AND COUPONING. My husband was advised for me to tell everyone who coupons and pricematches to STOP the pricematching, it is going to RUIN it!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE for every couponers sake, don't take ld stacking for granted. I've never price matched as I'm just doing the coupons and get free stuff anyways, but apparently there are quite a few older regulars (cs words not mine) who bring in tons of flyers and pricematch plus coupons. They had a meeting this morning, and are fed up with it. PLEASE don't ruin the coupon thing with pricematching. We already have it good that they let us stack. My hubby was there for quite awhile talking to them this morning. So again PLEASE don't pricematch or we will have nothing left.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

bump
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

did you find any of the campbell's blue soup coupons. I had 2 but cant remember where I found them

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hi, I didn't find any, but have a bunch of trades coming in

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just my humble opinion London Drugs with so many people stacking they are going to end up with more coupons than products sold and are going to end up in trouble with the manufacturers.I think London Drugs should stick with PMing and a one coupon per item sold policy.
    Last edited by Poirot; Mon, Nov 29th, 2010 at 04:11 AM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I was told yesterday they only get (works out to be)1 person a day in who stacks, and they are not huge. That's coming from one cashier though.
    I guess if ld gets in , that's their fault, they own the business, they should know the rules. I'm guessing they know what they are doing, but then again who knows lol. I've owned business's, but never dealt with coupons. It's the ppl pricematching AND stacking that is annoying them. As well I was told from the same cashier that ppl are selling the stuff on kijiji. (she was told that by a customer). Then ppl come in with babies and small kids who scream, crappy diapers that stink up the whole store. It's amazing what they have told me. Makes me sad. Oh, then some come in I guess at 9:45pm and think they are gonna stack, the store closes at 10:00. Some of these ppl just aren't showing respect. Pisses me right off. Another good thing I can see ppl wrecking....then they'll all when ld stops it. The cashiers have always treated me wonderfully, and would be some mad if it gets ruined by inconsiderate ppl.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

ok, 2 words are missing...guess I can't swear on here lol.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I've never tried to stack at LD, still trying to work up the nerve to...lol

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Pm'd ya

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

found some of the soup coupons...yeahhhh!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I phoned LD head office and they told me the Pming policy is canada wide and they said they want us to continue using coupons as long as we follow the LD coupon guide she emailed me it the same hour and was very nice.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Husband is only telling me what he was told. Head office and cashiers are 2 different things lol. They're the ones who were complaining. Head office doesn't deal with the million flyers.
    Could you please post their coupon policy? I saw the book at the counter but would like to have my own copy. Thanks

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I tried to post it awhile back but the print is so small,if you phone 1-800-387-8803,I phoned to ask about limits she said there is none as long as you have the right coupons for all items then she said would you like to have the coupon policy sent to you,I got it within an hour,she said it would be handy to carry on all your coupon trips,[NICE],hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

cool, ok tysvm!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with the price matching. I was in just before Christmas ans the CS said there was someone in the day earlier and got 650.00 of stuff for free with couponing and price checking and it took 2 CS 90 minutes to ring everything thru. She clearly stated that she was not complaining but during Christmas shopping, coupons and pricematching etc was not very" shopper friendly" in that large of purchasing. Perhaps done in 3 trips would have been the better way of utilizing coupons and making things easier for ALL shoppers and employees.
    Schwee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information