User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

How do you go about getting the shoppers voice survery in the mail?? I only get it online

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by argrky View Post
    How do you go about getting the shoppers voice survery in the mail?? I only get it online
    I just requested they send me one by mail when I signed up

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    I awlays peek in the cart of the person behind me in line, I figure it's the least I can do seeing as though couponing often equals more time at the cash then a tyical non-couponer. If I have several of a really good coupon that is very close to expiring I will spend 5 minutes hovering aound the item waiting for people picking it up. Last year around Halloween I gave a ton of pesi couons away to people picking them up at the last minute on the last day of the sale.
    I've also gave away several of the b1g1 cineplex admissions from ast promos, I just gave them to random people in the line up who seemed to be in good spirits. So fun!
    I "hovered around" the armstrong cheese last week when it was on sale for $2! People were buying it like crazy, then gave them the .75 coupon that was going to expire soon. People were so happy. I always give some xtra coupons to my cashier, and then tell them where it's on sale! They put up with me price matching, and tying up lines with coupons, and keep smiling! I figure it's the least I can do!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I'd like to say a big thank you to quigley who shared some xtra coupons with me that I couldn't find in my hometown!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I shop at odd hours so there is low foot traffic. Tried waiting a couple of times near the products, but waited for a looong time and no one came. So I usually end up just leaving them on the shelf but would be nice to see people's faces!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Holy warm fuzzies...
    Quote Originally Posted by Binky5 View Post
    I "hovered around" the armstrong cheese last week when it was on sale for $2! People were buying it like crazy, then gave them the .75 coupon that was going to expire soon. People were so happy. I always give some xtra coupons to my cashier, and then tell them where it's on sale! They put up with me price matching, and tying up lines with coupons, and keep smiling! I figure it's the least I can do!
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I shop at odd hours so there is low foot traffic. Tried waiting a couple of times near the products, but waited for a looong time and no one came. So I usually end up just leaving them on the shelf but would be nice to see people's faces!

I dream of coupons . . . ilovecoupons33's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

This is a great thread ! ! I love giving away coupons in line too. Watching people in the cereal aisle i get excited when they grab something i have a good coupon for ! My friend is moving into her own place for the first time soon i cant wait to go shopping with her and see how much we can save !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Today i went shopping @Nofrills for laundry soap and saw that someone left a sunlight coupon on the shelf !!! THANK YOUUU TO THAT SPECIAL FAIRYYY

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by argrky View Post
    It came in the mail... everyone usually gets them around here..

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

thank you to the coupon fairy who left the $1 off Philadelphia cooking creme coupon at the Edmonton North RCSS!!
    Mercedybear

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mercedybear

click my referral to join swagbucks!

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

I did coupon fairing all the time,looking for any match with my coupons and my fellow shoppers in line.BUT at this time of year .I m back from a long distance trip and all of my coupons expired on dec 2011.Now Can someone be coupon fairy for me.......or trade...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

While shopping at Kingston Loblaws yesterday, my daughter found a $1.50 coupon for Aero Bubbles which were on sale, she was so excited! And of course we bought them! Thank you coupon fairy!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I enjoy coupon faries too. I have used a few. But mostly I have my own. I always smile when I see them on the shelf though. I think a thank-you section would be great.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Gee, I wish someone would Coupon Fairy the Catelli coupons in the pasta aisle!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    Gee, I wish someone would Coupon Fairy the Catelli coupons in the pasta aisle!!
    Hahaha. Good luck with that one!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information