User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Walmart: $0.05 Clearance Deals!!! (no coupon required) info updated @ 10pm 2/7

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmorDeRosa View Post
    I was lucky to find a couple this morning and the cashier didn't want to give it to me at 5 cents but wanted to override it and give it to me at $4! They did have a yellow sticker on them with $4 but now the price went down to 5 cents but she was arguing that it was a mistake and I couldnt't have them for that price. That she would give me one free because of SCOP and override the rest at $4. She called a couple people telling them that the price was wrong and they were $4 (like she knew anything), even a floor manager came and said just to override them and I said NO, they were scanning in at 5 cents so thats the price, that they couldn't just change it. So the floor manager told her to call cosmetics and while she was on the phone the floor manager told her she spoke to someone else and it was okay to give it to me at the price. The cashier said she would hold on to a copy of the reciept to give to them to change the error. She was super rude, was treated like I was stupid or something and I was so mad when I left. I wasn't stealing I was getting a good deal and she had me waiting forever to try to prove me wrong. Reminded me why I don't go to that walmart.
    Which location was this?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    171 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    I bought 27 of the Moisture Renew lipgloss. I left a bunch on the shelves too. There were TWO (empty ) shelves of 5 cent nailpolish. I LOVE nailpolish! When I got to the cashier, she saw how many I had and asked if I they were on sale. I laughed and said, 5 cents. She was like, NO WAY, lol. Laughing though. She scanned them and was joking with me how jealous she was and that she wears lipgloss everyday and carries two with her at work. I told her to pick a few out and that I would go back and get the rest for her. So it made my day and hers!!!

Thanks for posting this thread! Wish I had more than one WM here. I'd love to get some nailpolish! I hoard nailpolish, lol.

I scanned a bunch of the other Rimmel items and nothing else was 5 cents at this WM.
    Which location was this?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Small town outside of Ottawa. Nothing left now. The nailpolish was already gone and the cashier now has all the lipgloss I left behind.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    Today post is brought to you by the lip gloss colour "cherry boost" :D

Very tempted to go back to Walmart tonight and look for the lip sticks. But I am sure everything will be gone by then.

Love it! This was the lipgloss I got too and the nailpolish that was for 5 cents at my location too. So jealous you got some of the nailpolish ;p Nothing like seeing a 5 cent sticker and an empty shelve, lol.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leda View Post
    Love it! This was the lipgloss I got too and the nailpolish that was for 5 cents at my location too. So jealous you got some of the nailpolish ;p Nothing like seeing a 5 cent sticker and an empty shelve, lol.
    They just had a small box of nail polish on the beauty counter, they had already emptied the shelf. I think they were going to do the same with the glosses.

All the nail polish and a lot of the lip glosses are going to a friend. She is going to hand them our to her little Sparkies on Valentine's day. I really liked a lot of the nail polish colours but I told myself I don't need anymore and these little girls will love them. :D

I wish we had more Walmarts in town! One is not enough in times like this.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow thank you!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Wow amazing! I'll be checking my walmart tonight for sure!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No sign of them at the Walmart at Bayview and Major Mac. They scanned at regular price.

Banned
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I went to this specific Walmart and found "only" one lipstick for 5 cents.. I bought 15 lipgloss for 5 cents each..

Amazing deal...

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Wicked deal!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by honeybee. View Post
    No sign of them at the Walmart at Bayview and Major Mac. They scanned at regular price.
    The one in Stouffville too
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'll definitely have to check my Walmart, wonder if there's any left. Thanks for sharing!
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you, OP! i managed to pick up a few lipsticks. no more nail polishes and i can't recall seeing any glosses (too many different types and i couldn't be bothered scanning all of them!)

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I wonder what the expiry dates are on the products and if they are changing their packaging?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

victoria uptown location clearaed out!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information