User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Walmart: $0.05 Clearance Deals!!! (no coupon required) info updated @ 10pm 2/7

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

So far nothing in the west end of Ottawa. Checked Kanata and had two different people I know check the Lincoln Fields location

*Although* - when I went to buy lipstick at a WM out of town (found a few 5c ones - none left now though) - the cashier said a co-worker had kept them aside for her and the cashier...so I'm wondering if this is the case for most stores - that the cosmetics department/cashiers find out the price and just keep them hidden for themselves...not that I blame them...
    Last edited by Skittles160; Sat, Feb 11th, 2012 at 01:38 PM.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

wow that is such an awesome deal....wtg..you are so lucky

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Found 6 of them at Walmart - Guildford (Surrey BC) last night thanks to my friend PrincessKimmi who told me exactly what to look for. The six I found plus the seven she bought are going into a donation box for our local women's transition houses. Thanks, OP, for posting this great deal!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyRobertson View Post
    Went to 2 different WM's in Oshawa, Ontario and neither had any. So I asked BOTH of them and they said when they marked them down to 5 cents they were told to remove them all from the cosmetics area and put them in the back room to be sent back to the company for reimbursement. That they weren't going to sell them for 5 cents and not make anything off of them. I was so pissed!
    That sounds about right. The fight I had tonight trying to use a hanes coupon for the $5 hanes undershirts made me wonder why I was bothering. I looked for the Rimel there and scanned a few and it looked like it had been cleared out.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I HAD A NICE CHAT WITH THE PERSON SETTING UP DISPLAY AT wESTBROOK wALMART IN cALGARY....darn caps.lol!
    Anyhow, she said they had been on sale a while back and because the Rimmel rep was comming in on Tuesday to reset the new product displays, they had pulled the sale stuff already a while back.and they had put it out on display elsewhere to clear them out of the store.....
    I stumbled accross a lonely blue eyepencil when she pointed to that part of the display as that section being also on sale....lol!!

I was also lucky to find 3 lipsticks at Deerfoot, and now I really like that brand, had never used them before. Cover Girls is so dry and yukky, nice colours, bleed on my lips like heck...so far Rimmel is doing ok.....nice find for 5 cents!!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/29636...6361680429066/
    Join Calgary Coupon Stacking Club Face Book page, for great info all about stacking your savings back into your pockets.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    So far nothing in the west end of Ottawa. Checked Kanata and had two different people I know check the Lincoln Fields location

*Although* - when I went to buy lipstick at a WM out of town (found a few 5c ones - none left now though) - the cashier said a co-worker had kept them aside for her and the cashier...so I'm wondering if this is the case for most stores - that the cosmetics department/cashiers find out the price and just keep them hidden for themselves...not that I blame them...
    I find this happens at my Walmart too. As soon as the cashiers find out, they keep most of them for themselves. Not their fault, but it does make it hard to snag deals sometimes.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Are employees allowed to do this? Won't they get in trouble if management/HO find out about this?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I bet it would be easy for employees to "misplace" them and buy them later.
    For 5c I can't blame them.
    I'm happy to have gotten 2 lipsticks and 4 lipglosses. I'm not a big fan of the lipgloss but found a new favorite shade in the lipstick in a color I NEVER would have even looked at if it wasn't going for a steal.
    The best things in life...aren't things

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I was at a walmart in Calgary and the make up lady and a co-worker were ringing in a basket full of nailpolishes. They had been kept aside, when I asked if there were anymore of the clearance nailpolishes or lipsticks they both snapped at me and said no they were cleared out. it's funny because at this particular Walmart the staff are nasty about coupons and here they were clearing the shelves themselves.. Anyway, win some you lost some.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I got 20 of the lipsticks!! Thanks so much to the OP and all who posted the shades so I knew which ones to look for cause the price was not marked on the shelf!!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

i found one last final eyeliner tonight. mixed in with other types, maybe an employee was saving it?
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found one nail polish wish I could of found more.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thanks to all the tips here I found some lip glosses, lipsticks and nail polishes. Now if only could have found a few eyeliners.

Hey, all I want is everything. And I want it for .05!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Ingrid!! share girl.. where??
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    Ingrid!! share girl.. where??
    Lipgloss and nail polish in St. Thomas. Lipstick at Argyle in London. Heading to Hamilton tomorrow so there may be eyeliner hope yet...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information