User Tag List

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Anyone know a Walmart in the are that has Catelli Smart left? The shelves are BARE in Dartmouth Crossing :D Any help you can give would be GREAT.

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

They will give rain cheques, up to 6 per person.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

They wouldn't give me the rain cheque for the Catelli Smart since the one in the flyer was the Catelli regular plus I could only get a rain cheque for 6, and I wanted to purchase 15. With a family of 7, pasta goes FAST in our household :D

Well, 6 will at least help stock us back up for a while.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    258 (100%)

Hi,
    I was at Mumford Walmart. We did pick up lots of Catelli Healthy Harvest (our fav brand of pasta for $1!!). I didn't see any of the Catelli Smart (I think that one is purple) and there were only a few boxes of the regular blue boxes left.

They also wouldn't give me a rain cheque for the Catelli smart or the French's Mustard. But I did find a new to me Aveeno coupon while looking for the Garnier (?) coupons someone had posted about.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Mumford gave me a rain cheque for the French's Mustard last night...I guess it depends on who is working.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Was the mustard for $1 a flyer deal too?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They can give rain cheques for any item that is on sale (but not clearance items obviously), it doesn't have to be in the flyer.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momma Cass View Post
    They can give rain cheques for any item that is on sale (but not clearance items obviously), it doesn't have to be in the flyer.
    That was my understanding too, but the customer service agent was adament. I didn't have time to ask to speak with a manager or supervisor as I was on my lunch hour. When I redeem the rain cheque later next week, I will see what they say when I redeem for Smart pasta :D

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    258 (100%)

Sigh, well we're going to Bayer's Lake later, so maybe I'll try the Walmart out there. The customer service desk told me that I couldn't get coupon for French's mustard because it wasn't in the flyer...I'll let everyone know how it goes!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I collected rain cheques all last week.I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to use it on the smart, but the CSM told me I could use it for both 500g or 375g(smart). I'm with you peterman, I want to use all my coupons up. About 1-2 yrs on the expiry, and we could eat at least a pk or 2 each week. I also got my rain cheque for mustard. They said you can get a raincheque for a roll back and flyer item, but not a sale item. My daughter works there, so I get another raincheque every time I take her to work! lol

Thread Information