User Tag List

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Another SCer posted a thread about getting free samples of Knorr chicken broth. I have never paid for broth, because I get it "free". Well, sort-of-free. What I do is I buy the Ramen noodles for $.25 at the dollar store. When my husband and I want a quick side dish, I boil up the noodles for 3 minutes, drain the water and add Ranch dressing. YUM! Costs $.25 and makes a side dish for two! I also keep the inside pouch, which is the broth for the soup (chicken, beef, vegetable, whatever you buy). I use this as for broth in other recipes. It's also really good for coating potatoes when making oven fried potatoes, and even mixing it with flour as a coating for chicken, pork chops, etc. It's really good!
    This thread is currently associated with: Knorr

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

You lucky young person that can still eat salt, lol! I too remove those pouches but I chuck them out to reduce our salt intake ( have to now )
    I love the No Salt version broth that Campbell's came out with, their reduced salt broth was a joke, was still loaded with sodium. I try to wait till they are 3 for $5.00, $1.67 ea ?? ( or even less sometimes ) and then use whatever coupons with them.
    Also, SDM and WM have had their noodle package things for as little as 19 cents each at times. Great cheap snack eh?

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information