Trading Score
    2 (100%)

yeh !! sears and target
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I tried to get some today. The manager said that they will only accept the coupon if it states the price of the product on the coupon. Boo for me!

polo_wataga
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

My WM doesn't accept the competitor coupon.
    Making money by clicking like on facebook, do some easy task and free spin that you can earn everyday. Get money fast.
    http://www.likenet.ca?ref=100001299624173

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My rexall said they have no more flyer....yeah right!!!
    New mom October 2014!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I must say, that the mood in this thread has improved since I was on here last. Rather than having attackers (outside of the troll), people are just commenting that they didn't get the deal and not being nasty about it.

However - To the person who commented about someone getting 60 - so what? It is not up to any one to judge, she said she got them from different stores on different days. If I were to go myself and get some, I would be buying for myself, my family, and my friends. We all do that. As long as we aren't shelf clearing and her store allows it, and many are across Canada, we cannot tell others that the amount they got is wrong.

I just don't get it overall, not speaking to the person who spoke about the 60, but to everyone. It seems that some people want to judge no matter what. Either the poster bought too many (in your opinion), used coupons inappropriately (in your opinion), loves cats but hates dogs, vice versa, ate spinach last week... it goes on and on.

This is a COMMUNITY, not a COURTROOM. We are here to help eachother, or so I thought. I fully admit to questioning brags in the past where someone has clearly misused coupons on products. However, in this case, if 50% of the WM's are accepting it, then, as stated earlier, it is a WM issue, not a judgement issue.

Just my 2 cents. Actually, I guess that is 4 cents now, I posted before too.
    Last edited by schwarzie; Thu, Feb 16th, 2012 at 08:36 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Good job love it

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    I must say, that the mood in this thread has improved since I was on here last. Rather than having attackers (outside of the troll), people are just commenting that they didn't get the deal and not being nasty about it.

However - To the person who commented about someone getting 60 - so what? It is not up to any one to judge, she said she got them from different stores on different days. If I were to go myself and get some, I would be buying for myself, my family, and my friends. We all do that. As long as we aren't shelf clearing and her store allows it, and many are across Canada, we cannot tell others that the amount they got is wrong.

I just don't get it overall, not speaking to the person who spoke about the 60, but to everyone. It seems that some people want to judge no matter what. Either the poster bought too many (in your opinion), used coupons inappropriately (in your opinion), loves cats but hates dogs, vice versa, ate spinach last week... it goes on and on.

This is a COMMUNITY, not a COURTROOM. We are here to help eachother, or so I thought. I fully admit to questioning brags in the past where someone has clearly misused coupons on products. However, in this case, if 50% of the WM's are accepting it, then, as stated earlier, it is a WM issue, not a judgement issue.

Just my 2 cents. Actually, I guess that is 4 cents now, I posted before too.
    Well said. I just skip over the judgemental posts and don't bother giving them the pleasure of a response, especially those posts with the excessive smileys. Judge all you like - just don't expect a response back from me.

Last edited by salady; Thu, Feb 16th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its unfortunate that some were unable to get the lysol products but like i said i purchased them on different days at different walmart, and what i forgot to mention was that i did not pick them up alone, i had a volunteer most of it was donated and some were given away to those in need, i only kept the wipes because i am a student who lives on resident and does not need any bathroom, floor cleaning products. I volunteer alot and make many donations to those in need, and with my fees and other expenses, i started couponing so i dont stop donating. THERE IS NO LIMIT TO DONATING SO WATCH OUT FOR SOME MORE BRAGS FROM ME CUZ i got people volunteering with me on this journey of HAPPY COUPONING

just a final thought for some "Dont judge a book by it's cover"

Auto Expiry Helper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread moved to expired forum because following users marked it as expired: PurpleBunny89, wamme.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information