User Tag List

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

I'm going to Ottawa tomorrow, its my only opportunity to go before Christmas without my Queen.

I was thinking of going to St-Laurent mall and visit the children's place while I was there, I was also thinking of visiting a rcss (I've never been) can someone help me find the closest rcss to the mall?

I would be coming from Renfrew which is east bound I guess, I'm so bad with directions and always get lost in Ottawa.

Please share any other shopping places or deals that would be worth looking into while I'm there, I would hate to miss out

Thank you!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, The Children's Place
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The RCSS in the west end is in Kanata on Eagleson. Here's a map on their Web site: http://www.superstore.ca/LCLOnline/s...sp?storeId=668

The other ones are in Orleans (east end) or in Westboro.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with golden_shopper. If you're looking to stick to the west-end of Ottawa, you can try Bayshore Shopping Centre, it has a Children's Place too. It's right off the 417, you can't miss it.
    nothingfancy

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

oooh, I love Bayshore!

The only store that I can think of that Bayshore doesn't have that St. Laurent does is Toys R Us.

Not sure about RCSS, the only one I have every been to was in Orleans.

Have fun on your trip! Sounds like lots of fun.

Oh and if you're ever in the byward market you should try Zak's restaurant. I love that place. DH & I used to eat there all the time in University.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I was just thinking that if you want local feedback you might want to put another post in Ottawa's local section - you may get better feedback there.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Thanks for your help! I might just go to bayshore since I have not been since I was a teenager. I can't wait, feels like megabonus redemption-eve all over again
    My Queen passed out from pure bliss thanks to her secret Santa. Bless you kind angel

Thread Information