User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mixed Bag with a FPC Twist**GOING IN THE GARBAGE BY RIDER**

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Any sign of the train yet?? 5 days in transit....

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Yes!i got it on Friday.sorry I didn't post before,I sent sat and part of Sunday at the hospital with my baby.it will go out in the next hour and will post in and outs then.sorry again, I received 2 trains on Friday and both wil go out soon.
    RLF: Pepsi,Baby cereal,Axe spray, Splenda
    Saved on 2012:

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariela View Post
    Yes!i got it on Friday.sorry I didn't post before,I sent sat and part of Sunday at the hospital with my baby.it will go out in the next hour and will post in and outs then.sorry again, I received 2 trains on Friday and both wil go out soon.
    Thanks for the update!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Hey NicoleLJ, any signs of the train yet??

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Doesn't look like Kris80 s gonna get much on this train, can only hope there are some expires beyond March 31st...so much for the boarding passes LOL
    I really hope to hear from NicoleLJ soon and that this train has NOT been derailed...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I do believe I put in several later expiries and I'm sure others did as well. Hope it turns up!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I hope so too, but I have never seen a train move this slow...

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    I do believe I put in several later expiries and I'm sure others did as well. Hope it turns up!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

So, I have sent NicoleLJ a couple of messages now, hope to hear back from her soon, really hoping this train has not been derailed as I put up 3 of my own FPC's to start it....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I know, that was the greatest part of the train! XX Crossing fingers!!

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Crossing fingers too!! It was great to include such a variety of coupons but maybe how big and bulky the package was (with different envelopes and such) that it may have slowed down delivery. *sigh* You can never win with CP

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I have left a couple of messages for NIcoleLJ now bt the last time she was on was March 19, I hope to hear from her soon...if I don't I will contact kris80 and give FB for all who rode...thanks for riding everyone...come on CP dont' lose this one on me

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

No word from NicoleLJ, will leave feedback for those riders who posted here as receiving train...so disappointed to lose my FPC's and this train...lesson learned

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

I just recieved this train today. And have not even been on the site for a few weeks. It has not even been a month since it was posted to me and here I recieve it today and you left a neg? A train is not deemed lost until at least a month has gone by. I can't control Canada post. What is wrong with conductors today that they think it is ok to give a neg when there is no reason yet as to whether it is lost or such. I am not even going to go through it or leave a boarding pass now for such an insult. As to not responding to your messages I have been in and out of the hospital because of being dehydrated from sever morning sickness. I have never stolen a train or failed to pass it on, or respond to a thread when I have received a train. You need to get some patience. I am going to ask the mod to reverse the neg because it was not called for when it has not even been a month. I will mail it off as is to the next rider.

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

I think you should put yourself in the conductor’s shoes. When they send multiple pm’s and you aren’t responding, what are they supposed to do? A month is a really long time for an envy to get somewhere and paired with the lack of communication, I would have done the same. If you are riding trains you should be checking in regularly to update especially if you know it’s taking so long to get to you. If you are too sick to sign in and send a quick pm maybe you could get someone to do it for you.

And just my opinion but if you don’t put a BP in then you deserve a negative because you aren’t following the train rules.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    I just recieved this train today. And have not even been on the site for a few weeks. It has not even been a month since it was posted to me and here I recieve it today and you left a neg? A train is not deemed lost until at least a month has gone by. I can't control Canada post. What is wrong with conductors today that they think it is ok to give a neg when there is no reason yet as to whether it is lost or such. I am not even going to go through it or leave a boarding pass now for such an insult. As to not responding to your messages I have been in and out of the hospital because of being dehydrated from sever morning sickness. I have never stolen a train or failed to pass it on, or respond to a thread when I have received a train. You need to get some patience. I am going to ask the mod to reverse the neg because it was not called for when it has not even been a month. I will mail it off as is to the next rider.

Couponing/Honesty do mix
    Trading Score
    123 (97%)

I am many many other conductors would disagree with you. I have been in the conductors shoes. And I have been told that to do anything before 1 month is up, because Canada Post is so slow, is wrong. You are suppose to wait one month. So I should make it a priority to sit at my computer when I can barely go from couch to bathroom to throw and and can't hold anything down? Sorry but even my doctors would disagree with you there. There was no reason for me to even check my email since it had been less then a month for it to get to me. I watched my mail and as soon as it arrived I followed the rules and sighed in to notify the thread and so on. No rules were ever broken. But since I came on to find a neg rep for no reason, and if that means I have to eat that neg rep for no reason then I might as well keep the train for my inconvience. This site has had me lose $100's in coupons from thieves yet I always followed the rules. I stopped hosting trains because of the amount of trains stolen and known to be stolen. So since I have no reason to come back here for the theives to run trains and I am getting negs for no reason that I have to eat because of a conductor being impatient then I will eat the neg and keep the train. Call me childish but it will go in the garbage anyway since it has nothing I want. Give all the negs you want. I am through being helpful and honest on this site after all the stolen and lost crap I have had to deal with. Have a nice day.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information