User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Mixed Bag with a FPC Twist**GOING IN THE GARBAGE BY RIDER**

Trading Score
    168 (100%)

Wow! Regardless if you can use the coupons or not you are also keeping the BP that we all sent to the conductor. Nobody on this train did anything to wrong you. You are out for revenge on the very few people on SC that are nasty. And you just turned into one of them!!! That's some pretty bad karma. I hope for your sake it doesn't bite you in the a$$!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLJ View Post
    I am many many other conductors would disagree with you. I have been in the conductors shoes. And I have been told that to do anything before 1 month is up, because Canada Post is so slow, is wrong. You are suppose to wait one month. So I should make it a priority to sit at my computer when I can barely go from couch to bathroom to throw and and can't hold anything down? Sorry but even my doctors would disagree with you there. There was no reason for me to even check my email since it had been less then a month for it to get to me. I watched my mail and as soon as it arrived I followed the rules and sighed in to notify the thread and so on. No rules were ever broken. But since I came on to find a neg rep for no reason, and if that means I have to eat that neg rep for no reason then I might as well keep the train for my inconvience. This site has had me lose $100's in coupons from thieves yet I always followed the rules. I stopped hosting trains because of the amount of trains stolen and known to be stolen. So since I have no reason to come back here for the theives to run trains and I am getting negs for no reason that I have to eat because of a conductor being impatient then I will eat the neg and keep the train. Call me childish but it will go in the garbage anyway since it has nothing I want. Give all the negs you want. I am through being helpful and honest on this site after all the stolen and lost crap I have had to deal with. Have a nice day.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

That's not very fair to the rest of us who participated in this train, and provided a BP to the conductor. The BP is for her not for you! I hope that you are simply having a bad moment, and do pop the envelope in the mail after all. And if not, I hope you are banned from participating further on this forum as that is a poor attitude for everyone
    I just recieved this train today. And have not even been on the site for a few weeks. It has not even been a month since it was posted to me and here I recieve it today and you left a neg? A train is not deemed lost until at least a month has gone by. I can't control Canada post. What is wrong with conductors today that they think it is ok to give a neg when there is no reason yet as to whether it is lost or such. I am not even going to go through it or leave a boarding pass now for such an insult. As to not responding to your messages I have been in and out of the hospital because of being dehydrated from sever morning sickness. I have never stolen a train or failed to pass it on, or respond to a thread when I have received a train. You need to get some patience. I am going to ask the mod to reverse the neg because it was not called for when it has not even been a month. I will mail it off as is to the next rider.
    Last edited by peterman; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Are you serious??? You want to keep the train?!?! Wow. I thought it didnt have anything you want?? Call me a pessimist, but I highly doubt FPCs are worthless. I'm starting to dislike trading, ugh.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

ok have to think about all these comments and how to respond but need to get one message across, FPC's are not useless, nor are my boarding passes, if you keep my train I will personally see to it that EVERYONE on SC knows and any other coupon trading site...the negative rating will NOT be reversed if I have anythign to say about it, NICOLELJ show some class....I noted very plainly on the rating it ws not for stealing but for lack of communication...you cannot deny that.
    MiaowTheCat likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Kris80 sorry, it does not look like you will be getting the train, thanks to all who rode, I will expire this thread at the end of this week...sorry for all the drama, hope some people got to use the FPC's and had fun on this train!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Do what you ave to do and I will do the same, think this is very childish of you and technically it is my property you are throwing in the trash as people left those passes for ME!! NOT YOU!!
    As I stated in my PM to you I never knew there was a one month rule and I find it so funny the train arrives the very time I leave a negative rating and you finally respond to me once that has been done, why was the rating so important for you to comment on but my NUMEROUS PMs and posts were not.
    This could have all been avoided if you had just repsonded to my messages....

I am many many other conductors would disagree with you. I have been in the conductors shoes. And I have been told that to do anything before 1 month is up, because Canada Post is so slow, is wrong. You are suppose to wait one month. So I should make it a priority to sit at my computer when I can barely go from couch to bathroom to throw and and can't hold anything down? Sorry but even my doctors would disagree with you there. There was no reason for me to even check my email since it had been less then a month for it to get to me. I watched my mail and as soon as it arrived I followed the rules and sighed in to notify the thread and so on. No rules were ever broken. But since I came on to find a neg rep for no reason, and if that means I have to eat that neg rep for no reason then I might as well keep the train for my inconvience. This site has had me lose $100's in coupons from thieves yet I always followed the rules. I stopped hosting trains because of the amount of trains stolen and known to be stolen. So since I have no reason to come back here for the theives to run trains and I am getting negs for no reason that I have to eat because of a conductor being impatient then I will eat the neg and keep the train. Call me childish but it will go in the garbage anyway since it has nothing I want. Give all the negs you want. I am through being helpful and honest on this site after all the stolen and lost crap I have had to deal with. Have a nice day.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Karma always wins in the end...somehow I think my FPC's will not end up in the trash though...but probably not back here to me

Quote Originally Posted by Carla54321 View Post
    Wow! Regardless if you can use the coupons or not you are also keeping the BP that we all sent to the conductor. Nobody on this train did anything to wrong you. You are out for revenge on the very few people on SC that are nasty. And you just turned into one of them!!! That's some pretty bad karma. I hope for your sake it doesn't bite you in the a$$!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Thanks, poor attitudes are everywhere...what can you do...gonna miss all those coupons though

Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    That's not very fair to the rest of us who participated in this train, and provided a BP to the conductor. The BP is for her not for you! I hope that you are simply having a bad moment, and do pop the envelope in the mail after all. And if not, I hope you are banned from participating further on this forum as that is a poor attitude for everyone

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I agree about the FPC's...don't think she will throw those out..LOL

Feel really bad for you as well, you added A LOT of coupons...kinda like stealing from all of us don't you think??

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    Are you serious??? You want to keep the train?!?! Wow. I thought it didnt have anything you want?? Call me a pessimist, but I highly doubt FPCs are worthless. I'm starting to dislike trading, ugh.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Well you got my attention, young lady do the right thing we've all been through rough times

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

If you do not send this train along and do indeed throw it out (yeah right) please do not join anymore trains or plan to trade on Smart Canucks again. This type of attitude is not needed!!

Being honest is not keeping a train! I spoke to you and said once you pass it along and it's confirmed by the next rider we will talk about it being removed
    Last edited by Sally888; Wed, Apr 11th, 2012 at 03:30 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Thanks Sally, I really hope she sends it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    If you do not send this train along and do indeed throw it out (yeah right) please do not join anymore trains or plan to trade on Smart Canucks again. This type of attitude is not needed!!

Being honest is not keeping a train! I spoke to you and said once you pass it along and it's confirmed by the next rider we will talk about it being removed
    missbee217 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yep, it is like stealing Hope this gets worked out and the BPs get to their rightful owner!!!!
    peterman and missbee217 like this.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Let me know how it goes.

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Any update? I'm really hoping it makes it way back to the conductor.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information