User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I found $1.00 off coupon in store in Metro today. It was at the back of the little cookbook. It is for $1.00 off when you buy 2 Campbell's Ready to Use broths (900mL) or Condensed Low Fat Cream Soups (284mL). Expires May 31, 2012. I cook with these soups a lot and have been looking for a coupon like this. The recipes don't seem that great to me...nothing that my family might eat.

I also picked up the $0.50 off Stagg Chili coupon in store...but going to hang onto this one, as the prices were still too high. Going to wait for a good sale (exp. Oct 31, 2012)

There was also one for Highliner fish something or other...but I already have enough of these coupons, so didn't pay that much attention to it, sorry.
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i dont think of looking in htose little books. great tip!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by breylormom View Post
    I found $1.00 off coupon in store in Metro today. It was at the back of the little cookbook. It is for $1.00 off when you buy 2 Campbell's Ready to Use broths (900mL) or Condensed Low Fat Cream Soups (284mL). Expires May 31, 2012. I cook with these soups a lot and have been looking for a coupon like this. The recipes don't seem that great to me...nothing that my family might eat.

I also picked up the $0.50 off Stagg Chili coupon in store...but going to hang onto this one, as the prices were still too high. Going to wait for a good sale (exp. Oct 31, 2012)

There was also one for Highliner fish something or other...but I already have enough of these coupons, so didn't pay that much attention to it, sorry.
    I found the empty holder in metro earlier this week
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I have 4 of these coupons (I picked them up on 2 trips) for trade.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I found those about three weeks ago at one IGA. Haven't seen them in any store since then :/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I found a $1 off Bluewater fish at Metro the other day...next to the Shake and Bake of all things
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw the books a few days ago and got one. I was disappointed to find that someone had gone through and torn out the coupons from all but a few of the books there, leaving the books behind. That's low!

Thread Information