User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I WENT TO LD THIS WEEK AND I WAS TOLD I CAN NOT PM AND USE COUPONS.. CUZ OF THE "NEW" MEMO THEY RECIEVED..
    SO I E-MAILED LD FOR SOME CLEAR UP OF THEIR POLICY

THIS IS WHAT WAS SENT TO ME..
    HOPE IT CLEARS THINGS UP ..

BUTTTT .. IT MENSIONS NOTHING ABOUT PM AND COUPON USE TOUGHTER.. I AM NOT SURE WHY .. SINCE THAT WAS THE QUESTION I ASKED

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is recent update on our policy:

We are no longer stacking coupons for Scrubbing Bubbles & Quantum finish products as per the manufacturer.

As the manufactures are cracking down on us with regards to the acceptance of coupons and are changing the wording on the coupons we have to adjust accordingly.

Here is a list for you that should hopefully alleviate some confusion.

“Not valid with any other coupon offer” Not Stackable

“One coupon per purchase” stackable

Coupons/ Offer not valid in conjunction with other offers, promotions, or discounts” Not stackable & can’t be used with sale items.

“Not valid with other offers” This wording is vague enough that we can stack.

“Use of more than one manufacturers coupon per product is strictly prohibited” not stackable.

”Limit 1 coupon per purchase. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon” not stackable

“One redemption per customer” This means one of this type of coupon per customer, meaning you can only purchase one product per visit.

“one coupon per purchase, one redemption per customer” stackable, but only one item.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Lynn
    Customer Service Administrator
    London Drugs Limited
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by ishyx0x; Tue, Feb 14th, 2012 at 02:48 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Didn't have any problems stacking and price matching at our Winnipeg LD on Sunday.

I price matched for WalMart's A&H toothpaste for $1.68 and stacked coupons. Of course I only got two per their special rules, but that's fine, I only paid the tax and I was in the area anyway and got Tums at the same time (no pricematch)
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up! I'm planning to go this Friday and will ask them about it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

i got told i coulndt pm and coupon and the winnipeg location! a while back i am going there today and i will be calling!

went back and they let me pm and coupon
    Last edited by lorressa; Fri, Feb 17th, 2012 at 01:00 PM.

Alexa <3
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

Don't usually have problems stacking at my LD either until we get new cashiers but they learn quick

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I don't normally get any problem stacking unless I am going to a LD that i don't normally go to or to a new cashier .
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Thread Information