User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I saw them tonight but didn't pick any up. Because I didn't know what coupons they were. LOL. I just knew I would find out on here. So don't need any more Ziploc but the coupons outweigh the need not to buy them. So I will be going tomorrow to get some. Hurray!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Our Walmart has them now. Really didn't want to pay $3.98/box though. They are all out in the center aisle so hopefully that means they will be going on sale! No coupons for me
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

okay l went back to Walmart and it is on Sandwich/freezer/zipper lock storage and a few more

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I want some of these coupons!!! I NEED some of these coupons! Thanks for the post!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Wal-mart had the sandwhich bags for $2.97 and the freezer bags for $3.27. I just popped open a few of the boxes I was buying to get the $1 wub2 coupon first then used it when I bought the ziplocs. Took my scissors along. LOL. I felt OK with that. Never did it before but really wanted the extra savings to start with. The cashier said she didn't mind since I was buying them anyway.

Bought 8 boxes. Don't need ziploc but the coupon total for the chicken/cheese/veggies = $6 for the 2 boxes. Which I will use on a 10% off day at the grocery store so another .60 savings. So $6.60 savings

Price for Ziplocs $2.97 x2 + .05% GST = $6.24 - $1 wub2 coupon = $5.24

So $6.60 savings in groceries - $5.24 price of ziplocs = $1.36 in coupon savings to come + 2 free boxes of Ziplocs when I use the $6.60 on groceries.

That's how I like to look at it anyway. So even though I have no need for Ziplocs ( since they are free and I am saving $1.36 in groceries out of the deal) it seems too good to pass up.

This is so long. LOL. But I got 8 boxes of Ziploc for free + $5.36 in grocery savings. Once I use those coupons out of the 8 boxes. The expiries are not until Oct.31. So lots of time. Sometimes it works out to spend some money now to save more later on. Hope this helps someone who might be on the fence about whether or not to buy the Ziplocs.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I saw them yesterday at Walmart and was wondering what the coupons were inside!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

nice coupons.... hope they come on sale soon and I can snag a few boxes.... not sure where I'm going to put them though

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Could someone please remind me where the B3G1 Ziploc coupons are from again? Thanks!

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Oooo I want some of theses! Will have to hit up my WM!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Found them at WM today, so happy with the fresh produce and meat one...they really are gems of a find.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

dont forget rcss has these on for 2.27 this week- each one contains those great coupons and one is $1 off wub 2 ziplocs- so you could use the coupon inside to buy more- 2.27 less 50 cents...not bad for those great coupons- oh and the ziploc too

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I never thought of opening the box to get the ziploc coupon out... not sure how I feel about that actually.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Wal-mart had the sandwhich bags for $2.97 and the freezer bags for $3.27. I just popped open a few of the boxes I was buying to get the $1 wub2 coupon first then used it when I bought the ziplocs. Took my scissors along. LOL. I felt OK with that. Never did it before but really wanted the extra savings to start with. The cashier said she didn't mind since I was buying them anyway.

Bought 8 boxes. Don't need ziploc but the coupon total for the chicken/cheese/veggies = $6 for the 2 boxes. Which I will use on a 10% off day at the grocery store so another .60 savings. So $6.60 savings

Price for Ziplocs $2.97 x2 + .05% GST = $6.24 - $1 wub2 coupon = $5.24

So $6.60 savings in groceries - $5.24 price of ziplocs = $1.36 in coupon savings to come + 2 free boxes of Ziplocs when I use the $6.60 on groceries.

That's how I like to look at it anyway. So even though I have no need for Ziplocs ( since they are free and I am saving $1.36 in groceries out of the deal) it seems too good to pass up.

This is so long. LOL. But I got 8 boxes of Ziploc for free + $5.36 in grocery savings. Once I use those coupons out of the 8 boxes. The expiries are not until Oct.31. So lots of time. Sometimes it works out to spend some money now to save more later on. Hope this helps someone who might be on the fence about whether or not to buy the Ziplocs.
    The part that supprised me the most about this was the 5% sales tax. We pay 15%! I will be watching for a sale.

Finding Deals
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

RCSC didnt have the packs with the coupons that I visited today. Looks like Walmart is best bet at $2.97 for 100 count with coupons...

IT

love.them.coupons
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought one today with the coupons it was the last one I got excited I found it

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information