User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

My friend want to become a real-estate agent/sales person. He doesn't know the process and came to me to ask the process. I am also not sure of how it goes.

Is there a school to go to, to have an in-class session and than write an exiting exam/test?

My friend lives in Cambridge, ON but travels to Mississauga area and Toronto (closer to Mississauga, not to far out).

So any suggestion to write the test in Cambridge, ON or Mississauga, ON or surrounding or between these cities?

If there is anything else I need to know to tell him, please add in.

Thanks,
    Chris
    ________
    herbalire vaporizer review
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by win-star; Sun, Jan 23rd, 2011 at 07:48 PM.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

http://www.orea.com/
    Click on become a real estate professional

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

it takes a few months, there are 3 exams each after some course work. do it online (easy) or attend classes in person.

find a good office to work with. compare the basics of each realty company, and even dif offices that are under the same company. (remax, homelife, c21 etc)

ur friend will be self employed, that means he has to set aside an adequate amt of his earnings to pay his income tax at the end of the yr.

lots of things to consider, but it can be a decent income. there are tons of realtors in PEEL tho, it can be very competitive. lots of running around to ensure that you have enough customers to make a good living. some ppl do it part time while they get established. keeping their day job, and showing houses in the evenings.

good luck to your friend.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you want to do real estate agent then real estate certificate is must be necessary. According to me first you learn how to work real estate agent and gain this knowledge you join real estate agent courses.
    Last edited by roseestout; Tue, Apr 10th, 2012 at 03:35 AM.

Thread Information