User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I got my daughter a Tassimo for Christmas. Inside the box was a paper that said when we register it online we'll get 2 FPC's for Tassimo T-discs. It came in the mail rather quickly but I only received 1 FPC. I didn't save the paper but I know it said 2. I sent them an email. This is the response I got:

Thank you for your e-mail.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Due to a policy change, we now only provide 1 coupon for free product when registering your machine. As your registration literature stated that you would receive 2 coupons, we would be happy to issue an additional coupon. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

I'm glad they're sending me the second one but if I hadn't emailed them I would not have. I think if they've changed their policy they should have still honored the original one without having to email them about it. At least until the boxes with the paper saying you would get 2 had all been sold. If your paper said 2 and you only got 1, email them and let them know. I remember when I registered it I had to click on a picture of the brochure I had so they should know if you had the one saying 1 or 2.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

in your case policy change, i believe the papers in past had limited time offer( register within 30 days ) so they can change or deny at any time.
    Last edited by theguyz; Fri, Feb 24th, 2012 at 09:55 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I see the canadian site gives you only 1 but the US site gives you 2, I wonder if we can register there (US address) use the US coupons here?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I got 2 FPC's with mine, my paper did say I was getting 2, so thank goodness they honoured it. I am still waiting however, for the piece for the machine that they provide in the recalled machines. Never had an issue with mine, but the part was free and you just never know.

babies teach us acceptance

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

i got my tassamio two years ago i got somthing free but i dont remember what i got

Thread Information