User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the movies tonight for $3.99, using the free movie offer from a box of Cheerios. Saved so much off the usual price of $12.00! I am wondering if General Mills is still offering these boxes with these offers, and if they are on sale anywhere. Anyone see them around? It is my understanding that the offers run until May, but they may be phasing the boxes out before then.

Would appreciate any insights!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've seen honey nut cheerios at shoppers downtown with this deal on them.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

you can still find the boxes in stores (i saw some at walmart the other day),i THINK it's only Feb that has the free movie offer after that it turns into a BOGO promotion(and you can only redeem the code online).. be sure to check the box because some are for kids tickets.. it's still a good deal if you are going with someone though! (two tickets for the price of one!).. they seem to offer this promo every year (for atleast 4 years now) and the "free" ticket always seems to be on a somewhat dull month for movies (the the vow was released this month and was pretty good!)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi JaneC, I was just at Walmart Uptown today and Nature Valley Granola Bars are on for $2.00 a box, and there are still coupons on many boxes. I grabbed 4 boxes with movie coupons, so for $8,00 I not only got great granola bars, but 2 free future movie tickets.

Also Rice Krispie cereal wes less than $3.00 a box, and if you have any of the $2.50 coupons that's less than .50 for a box, and the boxes at comes with 200 grams of free chocolate,great snack for your movie. The Rice Krispie Square are $1.67 a box, and there are $1.50 or .75 coupons out there so another super cheap movie treat.

Thread Information