User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a fun event that's coming up in March: Macaron Day! On March 20, select patisseries around Toronto will be offering free macarons to customers. If you aren't familiar with macarons, they are made up of two meringue-based cookie shells, which are typically held together with a soft filling (buttercream or ganache).

There are currently 13 patisseries participating across the city, so this would be a neat way to explore the city while enjoying some free treats. Participating patisseries will be added until the day of the event.

There's a limit of one free macaron per person (per location), and 25% of all additional macarons purchased on March 20 will be donated to the Red Door Family Shelter.

Thanks to dohaley.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wooo!! What a great idea. Love macarons since I went to France and my French friend got me hooked Thanks for posting!! And yay one of these is only a 10 min walk away from me!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Wed, Feb 29th, 2012 at 09:11 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I'll be flying through Toronto that day so I'll check how long my layover is; anyone up for a macaroon crawl?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Vancouver is participating at French Made Baking on Kingsway. I love macarons. They are so beautiful and tasty!
    Feb is my birthday month!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kschott View Post
    I'll be flying through Toronto that day so I'll check how long my layover is; anyone up for a macaroon crawl?
    If you are flying through YTZ airport you would be able to go to Petite Thuet.

If you are flying through YYZ airport it is far out of the city, you will definitely not be able to get around.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

cat from the tab
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Cool. I never try macaron before.. it good to try. Thx

Thread Information