User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi everyone!

While I am personally based in Edmonton, there is an organization that many of you may be unaware of called Isabella's Umbrella, which provides comfort bags to families with infants hospitalized at the Foothills Hospital NICU there in Calgary. Isabella's Umbrella is based out of Red Deer and have now provided comfort bags to the Red Deer Regional Hospital NICU, the Stollery Children's Hospital NICU here in Edmonton and the NICU at the Foothills Hospital in Calgary.

It has been a big time for their cause and they are working toward their charitable status, expanding into Saskatchewan and are now working hard on their fund raising goals....all of this in just over a year.

The ladies are now having a Silent Auction. As many of you are aware, Elton John is coming to Red Deer. This could be the show of a lifetime. The current bid is still an incredibly low $150.00 for two tickets. The value is $338.00.

There are many great items up for bid with shipping available as well including a great Avon basket, an Epicure and Tupperware basket and Scentsy basket!

Much of the work Isabella's Umbrella does is for the Stollery Children's Hospital here in Edmonton. My daughter was hospitalized at the Stollery back in December and it's a hospital that is truly a life changing place to see and be a part of for any length of time....its a cause that is near and dear to my heart for so many reasons and I would love to have an incredible showing for them. If you are interested...please take a look! I truly appreciate it. All proceeds to go an incredible cause.

http://www.32auctions.com/organizati.../auctions/3311

If you want to know more about Isabella's Umbrella, please visit the website (which was launched March 1!!!) www.isabellasumbrella.com

It has been a long year and I am so incredibly proud of my ladies for everything they have accomplished over the past year...their strength is incredible. They are truly amazing ladies.

There are a couple SC'ers out there who were gratious enough to donate to this cause and their donations have been put to incredible use. I truly cannot thank you for your previous help with our causes and (you know who you are) there are no words that can express the gratitude I have for you and for this community.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this and I hope to be out bid by someone very soon!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Avon
    Last edited by Alevry78; Fri, Mar 2nd, 2012 at 03:00 AM.

Thread Information