User Tag List

Thread: save on foods

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to save on on the north end yesterday to use my chapmans $5 coupon and the cashier told me that i couldnt use it because they no longer used coupons for sale items when the coupon was over the amount of the sale price. Did they change thier policy? I have always used coupons with a higher value in the past.
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I've never been able to use a higher value. It seems it's always different from one cashier to the next
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amatheson33 View Post
    I went to save on on the north end yesterday to use my chapmans $5 coupon and the cashier told me that i couldnt use it because they no longer used coupons for sale items when the coupon was over the amount of the sale price. Did they change thier policy? I have always used coupons with a higher value in the past.
    The assistant manager Mike at 67 St said that's head office rule they won't take coupon that's more than the price of the item.

Thread Information