CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I have three Grandchildren

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    258 (100%)

Well mine is an interesting story...

Many years ago, I was in first year university, studying for final exams. I was studying very hard (hehehe) and stopped to play backgammon on a gaming site. I needed a user name, but all the names I picked were chosen!! So I yelled over to my next door neighbour..hey I need a name...pick a word out of your textbook (she was studying chemistry), she picked..hydroxybutane. Strangely enough no one had picked it!! And it stuck..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hydroxybutane View Post
    Well mine is an interesting story...

Many years ago, I was in first year university, studying for final exams. I was studying very hard (hehehe) and stopped to play backgammon on a gaming site. I needed a user name, but all the names I picked were chosen!! So I yelled over to my next door neighbour..hey I need a name...pick a word out of your textbook (she was studying chemistry), she picked..hydroxybutane. Strangely enough no one had picked it!! And it stuck..
    funny story!
    i like your username.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Weenie Mom
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

I should be embarassed to say that mine is a typo. I was setting up a user account to play games on yahoo and I spelled my own name (Debbie) wrong. So I became Delliel. At least it is original enough that I have never had to change it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information