User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Users can sign up for free within minutes.
    They are required to answer 10 questions before they can start earning money.
    Once the 10 questions are answered, the user can sign up for a Google Adsense account OR link their previous account to WebAnswers.
    Once you have Google Adsense setup on your account, ads can be displayed on the website.
    If you answer a question AND it is chosen as the best answer, your Google Adsense ad will be advertised 100% of the time on that page. You will earn 60% of the revenue and WebAnswers will receive 40%.
    If you ask a question, your ad will be displayed and rotated between users who participate on that question. The more views on the question, the more money you will make.
    You can answer as many questions as you want OR ask as many, but keep in mind that quality is the key. If you just post a 1 word response, you will not have any success. If you take the time and write a good answer, then you will have more success and earn more money.
    So as you can see, it is very simple to do. You answer and ask questions, you get paid money through Google Adsense. Although this is not a way of replacing your day job, it is definitely a great way to earn extra money online. Just remember to put the time and actual effort into your questions and answers because if you do, you will see the results in your Google Adsense account. Even if you can earn an extra $5 per day, that is $150 per month, and $1,800 a year. Just imagine if you put more time into it and earn double, triple, or even more per day! go to www.webanswers.com
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Gracie2000; Wed, Mar 7th, 2012 at 05:28 PM.
    "The world is a wonderful place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Interesting. How much is 60% Revenue and where is the revenue from? Does it depend on how many people visit the sight.

Let us know if one of your questions or answers get selected.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know alot about it myself , I only read about it yesterday on a blog, I think it is pretty interesting as well. I have some time this evening to investigate further, thats all I know for now.
    Last edited by Gracie2000; Wed, Mar 7th, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
    "The world is a wonderful place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

is this site legit and how are u paid. Cheque or paypal?
    Join Swagbucks and you can redeem for great prizes.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rainbowcutie77
    Join Super points great place to redeem for some great prizes!
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9i4hf4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Don't GoogleAd clicks only give like $0.001? If you only get 60% of that, you get like $0.0006 for each click. I guess it would add up after A LOT of clicks and answers, but seems too good to be true.
    I just made $5.50 from doing three short surveys at Legerweb.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

No guys, this site is legit. You are earning through the Google Adsense program. Clicks are not a penny each-they are $0.05 to several dollars each. If you like answering questions this can earn a few dollars a day for a little time invested. It's not going to pay like a job but a fun and profitable hobby. Here is a link for more info about WebAnswers.

Thread Information