User Tag List

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Like Tree988Likes

Thread: Loblaws CZ Coupons Found - RCSS, No Frills, Maxi, Extra Foods.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thanks you so much emcgee
    oscarandme likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocottee00 View Post
    someone know the price for a pack of Duracell battery (to use the MIR) ?? thanks
    I checked online at wal mart...expensive like 9$ per pack,hope they will go on a sale on a flyer so we can pm http://www.walmart.ca/canada-estore/...yName=Alkaline
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

walmart.ca is selling the pack of AAA4 Duracell batteries for 8.47$ Really ? WTF !! for only 4 batteries ??
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cocottee00 View Post
    walmart.ca is selling the pack of AAA4 Duracell batteries for 8.47$ Really ? WTF !! for only 4 batteries ??
    EDIT : we posted at the same time Cath lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I checked online at wal mart...expensive like 9$ per pack,hope they will go on a sale on a flyer so we can pm http://www.walmart.ca/canada-estore/...yName=Alkaline
    Just be cautious, i don't know if the western version is limited but the french version i've found so far is only valid at Loblaws... not Maxi or Provigo... so as far as i know Loblaws are not doing price match... So really really really useless refund form unless you are in big need of Duracell batteries.

If anyone as the Kellogg's, Schneiders or Stash CZ available for exchange please PM me... it looks like they will not be in Quebec this time...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Thanks for the post, I didn't know CZ can be combined with manufacture coupons!
    I will definitely check out my local superstore for confirmation of that specific location (Scarborough Town Centre).
    oscarandme likes this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emcgee View Post
    Just be cautious, i don't know if the western version is limited but the french version i've found so far is only valid at Loblaws... not Maxi or Provigo... so as far as i know Loblaws are not doing price match... So really really really useless refund form unless you are in big need of Duracell batteries.

If anyone as the Kellogg's, Schneiders or Stash CZ available for exchange please PM me... it looks like they will not be in Quebec this time...
    Interesting... it seems the western version (at least the one I found in Vancouver) is valid at:

-Real Canadian Superstore ON
    -Real Canadian Superstore West
    -Maxi&Cie

Trading Score
    0 (57%)

Whoop!!!! I hope I can find the Kellogg's one here tonight!!! thanks for posting!
    We don't need to be rich, don't need to be famous just to have a good time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

So if RCSS allows CZ discounts on top of manufacture coupons, can I use their B1G1 Glad product plus another coupon I have to glad ($2 off)?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I really hope they will put a system of printable coupons for the coupons zone for more conveniance and for those who find empty tears pads

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    So if RCSS allows CZ discounts on top of manufacture coupons, can I use their B1G1 Glad product plus another coupon I have to glad ($2 off)?
    Yes

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Ok here are the ones available at Maxi&Cie (and the 3$ chips/beer one is also at Loblaws exactly the same but just the banner logo and UPC are different).

And yes mcminsen was right on the Maxi&Cie french version it is exactly the same back as the english one (except the starting date which is purchase made between May 15 and 31). Unfortunately a 10$ gift card for Joe's cloth is even less interesting than 10$ PC Card (wich can be used on grocery stuff at least) from Loblaws... so unless these batteries come to a very low price... this mail-in rebate is not very interesting from my point of view.

I don't know if RCSS does double coupons but here in Quebec most of the Maxi (not Loblaws neither Provigo banner) are allowing one CZ over one manufacturer which is pretty cool. Anyway with Target coming slowly in Canada i'm expecting this sort of coupon policy to be more common since they also allow Target Zone over manufacturer.

if anyone else see a french version of the other ones posted let me know please. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by emcgee; Sat, May 4th, 2013 at 11:36 AM.
    cath007 and Frugal Lisa like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emcgee View Post
    Ok here are the ones available at Maxi&Cie (and the 3$ chips/beer one is also at Loblaws exactly the same but just the banner logo is different).

And yes mcminsen was right on the Maxi&Cie french version it is exactly the same back as the english one. Unfortunately a 10$ gift card for Joe's cloth is even less interesting than 10$ PC Card (wich can be used on grocery stuff at least) from Loblaws... so unless these batteries come to a very low price... this mail-in rebate is not very interesting from my point of view.

I don't know if RCSS does double coupons but here in Quebec most of the Maxi (not Loblaws neither Provigo banner) are allowing one CZ over one manufacturer which is pretty cool. Anyway with Target coming slowly in Canada i'm expecting this sort of coupon policy to be more common since they also allow Target Zone over manufacturer.

if anyone else see a french version of the other ones posted let me know please. Thanks.
    Lol Chips and Beer coupons!!!! That's one coupon my DH might actually like! Our grocery stores don't sell liquir but I think I want one of those Budweiser coupons just so I can say I have a beer coupon!!
    Anna Michele and oscarandme like this.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's another variation of a Pepsi/Lay's coupon that I found at RCSS today. It is store specific (No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Maxi, Maxi&Cie, Extra Foods), and it has a later expiry than the Coupon Zone version, May 25 '13.

Anna Michele likes this.

Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread Information