User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: $6-$9 Garnier BB Cream!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for posting I got a raincheck today.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Darnit! I was at SDM yesterday but didn't know about this deal. I tried the tester at WM and it's kinda like a tinted primer very sheer and it's smell really strong like their facewash so I didn't buy it. Going to try the Marcelle BB cream instead.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alps0623 View Post
    Tried to buy one today but it rang in at $18.99. Where are people finding it on sale?
    YMMV....I didn't buy any but was at a few SDM's yesterday and today, and I only saw 1 location that had them on for $9.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Darnit! I was at SDM yesterday but didn't know about this deal. I tried the tester at WM and it's kinda like a tinted primer very sheer and it's smell really strong like their facewash so I didn't buy it. Going to try the Marcelle BB cream instead.
    I went to buy it today and tried it on my hand first. I didn't like it. I like the Marcelle one way better. I didn't try it on my face but trying it on my hand put me off. It was too runny or something and just too smelly. I didn't bother buying it.

There is a $2.00 Marcelle coupon on their Facebook, or their was. They just email you a PDF that is good until the end of July. Hopefully it goes on sale again.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
    I went to buy it today and tried it on my hand first. I didn't like it. I like the Marcelle one way better. I didn't try it on my face but trying it on my hand put me off. It was too runny or something and just too smelly. I didn't bother buying it.

There is a $2.00 Marcelle coupon on their Facebook, or their was. They just email you a PDF that is good until the end of July. Hopefully it goes on sale again.
    I love and use the Marcelle vitamin C stuff and sensitive stuff, but never tried their BB cream. How much is it normally at SDM?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where do you guys get the $3 coupon? Is it good for everything? Or just the bb cream?
    Earning my way to a new , you can too. Click the link to get 25 superpoint bonus: http://superpoints.com/join/tyuss0
    I earned over $500 in Amazon gift card with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/summerc88

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.march6 View Post
    I went today to SDM to get myself a Garnier BB cream. It rang in at 20.99 $, got SCOP, so free.....I love free

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by summerc View Post
    Where do you guys get the $3 coupon? Is it good for everything? Or just the bb cream?
    websaver: http://www.garnier.ca/_en/_ca/special-offers/index.aspx
    it's just for the bb cream
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    I love and use the Marcelle vitamin C stuff and sensitive stuff, but never tried their BB cream. How much is it normally at SDM?
    $22.99 - I think it's the same pretty much everywhere. A couple weeks ago it was on sale for $17.99 though. So $15.99 with coupon. Not as cheap as this deal mind you but I was still happy with the price and I really like it.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

i went today to shoppers and the display price was 20.00 and scanned 18.99 , i didn't take it still very expensive and i don't know if they do scop in this case i was shy to ask for it there was a line behind me and didn't take it, i don't know how u guys got it for $9?

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kashkoush View Post
    i went today to shoppers and the display price was 20.00 and scanned 18.99 , i didn't take it still very expensive and i don't know if they do scop in this case i was shy to ask for it there was a line behind me and didn't take it, i don't know how u guys got it for $9?
    No it wouldn't have counted as a SCOP bc the item actually scanned cheaper than the advertised price. The people who are getting it for $9 are finding it at a Shopper's Drug Mart that has a sale sticker for $9. I found it today at the Lakeshore/Leslie location in Toronto and it had a $9 price but scanned in as $18 something so I got it for free with the SCOP.

The price varies a lot between locations, so my advice is to check other locations in your area if there are any. Good luck!

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

thank you so much Kyle mom for the detailed answer, i appreciate it

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to a couple of Shoppers in Richmond Hill area and only 2 have the $9 on them. Grabbed one, brought it to the cashier and it scanned for 16.99. Cosmetician was new as I asked her about SCOP. She needed her manager to come over and override the price to adjust to $9 so I asked the manager. I said " the shelf sticker said 9.00 and it rang in as 16.99, should I be entitled to SCOP?" Guess what he said. He said " since it's under $10, it wouldn't qualify for SCOP. We will just GIVE it to you for $9" as if he was doing me a huge favor by adjusting it to $9. Didn't want to argue as I have been at the cosmetic counter for more than 10 mins, waiting for managers to come. Don't you hate it when managers(actually 2 managers came to the cashier) make up their own rules??!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

^^^^
    that's why i hesitate when it comes to scop, i give credits to all of you who are determined and ask for it !

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had the cashier check the price for me and it rang up at $16xx....the tag on the shelf said 20.99. How are people getting it for $9? Their Sdm just has a $9 shelf tag? Howcome only random sdm's had this sale? Booo wanted to try this, good score for everyone that got it @ $9!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information