User Tag List

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Seniors VS Newbies Secret Exchange~~FULL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

at least we have until wednesday.. i got a toughy!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

is our "buddy" the same person who we are sending too? or is it all random?

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Me too! I hope I can come up with enough coupons!
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Weenie Mom
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Ok, I have a random question as a newbie. Why is there a seeming disdain for inserts? Is a coupon not a coupon?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Nope we are sending to different people then we are receiving

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I reallly hope the bad feeling I get about 2 riders isn't a bad feeling I REALLY want this newbie exchange to go off well maybe I hate to say the people who have smoky and NailElgence wait right to Tuesday or Wed they joined the night I posted this and have not posted since I just want to make sure Hopefully they will pop on worse comes to worse the seniors can swap with each other thanks : )

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i think the thing with inserts is that they are just way to easy to come across, as they are, for the most part delivered door to door. also, i find, they have very little food items, which, for me personally, is why i am here.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsfreeman View Post
    at least we have until wednesday.. i got a toughy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Me too! I hope I can come up with enough coupons!

I feel the same way
    I have lots of variety of coupons, but not the ones of my buddy I haven't heard of some of the coupons on their WL

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i've dug around and i have 9.25 worth for my person so far. i have a lot of stuff due up to my door soon here, so hoping to have a few more by wednesday. you could always message them and ask where you might find some of the coupons... also, there should be at least a few of the websavers etc, on there. most of the people i've dealt with on here have been pretty fantastic so far!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

I need to say sorry to my buddy because my wishlist is not that big at all. I'm looking at some of the seniors wishlists and they are so detailed and have so many items on them. I'll work on that for next time. Also, whoever has me-I have 5 teenagers in the house so ANYTHING basically will be appreciated. They will consume just about anything. lol

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I really think that whomever has me as a buddy need not to worry. The object of this train for me anyway is to provide a new person with an assortment of coupons. So if my buddy has a hard time with my wishlist they just need to PM me, I am open to all sorts of coupons. Don't be discouraged, it will get easier I promise

Weenie Mom
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

OK, next inane question. Call ins. Are they basically what you get when you call into/email a company to praise/complain about a product? Or can you just call them and request product coupons? I know most are very helpful when you have a problem. We had a Delissio Pizza on Thursday and when I opened it all of the toppings were frozen on one side of the pizza. Had to hack the bits off and redistribute before cooking. Emailed Nestle and they are sending a coupon for a new one. I love companies that care about consumer issues.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Callins are exactly that! Coupons you get mailed to you when you contact a company. (I recently had some colgate polmolive ones worth $1 each. Mailed direct to me. (Great coupon...thanks free toothpaste, lol!!)

Quote Originally Posted by delliel View Post
    OK, next inane question. Call ins. Are they basically what you get when you call into/email a company to praise/complain about a product? Or can you just call them and request product coupons? I know most are very helpful when you have a problem. We had a Delissio Pizza on Thursday and when I opened it all of the toppings were frozen on one side of the pizza. Had to hack the bits off and redistribute before cooking. Emailed Nestle and they are sending a coupon for a new one. I love companies that care about consumer issues.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I really think that whomever has me as a buddy need not to worry. The object of this train for me anyway is to provide a new person with an assortment of coupons. So if my buddy has a hard time with my wishlist they just need to PM me, I am open to all sorts of coupons. Don't be discouraged, it will get easier I promise

thats what I am hoping exactly I think hopefully the seniors know this train is more for the newbies to get in the swing of things!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I agree!! I'm here to help a newbie out getting a great bunch of coupons and a great start on SC!!

If my newbie is having any issues please PM me!! There are LOTS of coupons I would LOVE that are not on my list!!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Mar 18th, 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: I'm tired and can't spell....

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information