Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaunah View Post
    Thank you, used you link : )
    Thanks, enjoy your box.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by French Lady View Post
    I've got a birthday coming up, so I decided to get myself this nice freebie as a gift to myself. Thanks for posting!

You're welcome. They package the box really nicely too.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

For April I'm going to try Bombshell instead of BOHO Glam. I couldn't resist the "weirdness" of gray and orange nail polish and I'm excited to try the pedicure cream.

Best part, I'm getting it for free! It is so nice to come home to the pretty little box too.

For those of you who are worried about forgetting to skip months. They send you an email reminder and I also set a reminder on my phone for the 20th of every month.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I really don't care for any of the boxes but it's a free month. I really hate pink and it seems like it's in almost every box! I would switch to boho but the almond colour seems too warm for my very pale skin same with the orange of the bombshell and those are the only boxes without pink. I'm also not into the extras like the pedi cream sooo I am sticking with my free It girl and will probably try giving away the pink in it. I will wear the blue, and maybe the white/pink depending on how close to my skin tone it looks for the mannequin hands look. Knowing my luck I will win one of the gold boxes because I hate pink with a fiery passion and there is a ton of it this month LOL!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg so you really can cancel if you want after!! The packaging is so modern and expensive looking, I'd love to just try it out!! I think I might try it now with the referal link, I think you need a credit card # for it though, hope that doesn't stop me thanks for this thread!!
    Which option do ppl like best?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dangelo View Post
    omg so you really can cancel if you want after!! The packaging is so modern and expensive looking, I'd love to just try it out!! I think I might try it now with the referal link, I think you need a credit card # for it though, hope that doesn't stop me thanks for this thread!!
    Which option do ppl like best?
    I stick with It Girl because they don't throw in the extra crap (as I call it) it's just straight up nail polish in every box. I don't use pedi creams or body butters or anything like that so I feel like it's a huge waste for me to choose any box other than the one with polish in it. So if you just want strictly nail polish only go with It Girl that way you get 3 polish, but if you are someone who is okay with body butters/pedi creams/hand creams/cuticle oil then you can go with one of the other boxes. Then from there you would have to choose which one of those other boxes you want based on what nail polish colours you like to wear since they include 2 polish and the extra either body butter/pedi cream or whatever it is they are promoting that month (this month is cucumber pedi cream).
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Mon, Mar 26th, 2012 at 01:01 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I stick with It Girl because they don't throw in the extra crap (as I call it) it's just straight up nail polish in every box. I don't use pedi creams or body butters or anything like that so I feel like it's a huge waste for me to choose any box other than the one with polish in it. So if you just want strictly nail polish only go with It Girl that way you get 3 polish, but if you are someone who is okay with body butters/pedi creams/hand creams/cuticle oil then you can go with one of the other boxes. Then from there you would have to choose which one of those other boxes you want based on what nail polish colours you like to wear since they include 2 polish and the extra either body butter/pedi cream or whatever it is they are promoting that month (this month is cucumber pedi cream).
    Hahahahaha. I wonder how many people want those creams? Personally I like my colour and not so much actuallycaring about my hands. I'll take your advice!I hope this promotion runs longer because I'll probably take so long to make up my mind.
    By the way, if you order one box for one cent, will you get the colours that are shown? Or will you get the ones that everybody else gets for that month?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dangelo View Post
    Hahahahaha. I wonder how many people want those creams? Personally I like my colour and not so much actuallycaring about my hands. I'll take your advice!I hope this promotion runs longer because I'll probably take so long to make up my mind.
    By the way, if you order one box for one cent, will you get the colours that are shown? Or will you get the ones that everybody else gets for that month?
    They change them up every once in awhile so it would depend on what month you got the box but it should show you before you purchase what you will be getting.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    They change them up every once in awhile so it would depend on what month you got the box but it should show you before you purchase what you will be getting.
    thanks!! I always feel so much better knowing about what I'm buying before I actually buy it haha especially when it comes to beauty products!!!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

march is almost over. use promo code SHAREONMARCH to get your julep box for 1 penny. yup that right one cent, one penny

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

April`s code is PENNY. Use this code if you are new to Julep to get 2 nail polishes and a hand treatment OR 3 high quality nail polishes for one penny. See the first post in the thread for an example of what a Julep box looks like. It would make a wonderful gift even if you are not a nail polish user yourself.

Spring is almost here..its time for pretty fingers and toes.

Refferal link in my signature if you would like to use it.

Thanks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Got my first Julep box on Friday. I'm waiting until Wednesday to open it as it's a birthday gift to myself. Thanks ladies for the tips!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information