User Tag List

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: New stouffers /LC rewards!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I was just entering a Stouffers code to see if I was getting double points.... I wasn't! So I thought I'd check on my account info to see if I had my email correct. Then I looked at the bottom of the page and I had clicked 'no' to new offers and promotions. So I quickly changed that... and I hope I will get the email!
    Mine too and I used to get emails from them!
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hogama View Post
    I was just entering a Stouffers code to see if I was getting double points.... I wasn't! So I thought I'd check on my account info to see if I had my email correct. Then I looked at the bottom of the page and I had clicked 'no' to new offers and promotions. So I quickly changed that... and I hope I will get the email!

Checked my account and don't see where this is on the page. Could you let me know what I'm supposed to look under.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nstevens View Post
    Checked my account and don't see where this is on the page. Could you let me know what I'm supposed to look under.
    You have to click edit account and it is on that page
    hogama likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think it's too late for us. I talked to them and they basically said, 'sorry, you aren't on the promotion list' and I said, 'I don't understand why I wouldn't be, I used to get all of your emails' and she again just said 'sorry'.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by penny_lane View Post
    I was all excited to enter mine that I've been saving in my lunch bag for work, only to discover that they all went missing at some point during one of my most recent shifts. I'm so upset. The time before that I worked at the same site all my coat pockets were open at the end of my shift, including one I didn't even know existed. I'm so sick of dishonest people! The one pin I did have at home went in for double points, but I had received an email from them yesterday telling me about the double points offer.
    That's awful, maybe you should report to management about this so they can install security camera or something. Be careful about your lunch too.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Redeemed a ton of pins when the Fresh Inspirations FPC was offered for 1000 pts. back in the beginning of March,haven't gotten anything yet.I did get the 8 FPCs for the regular LC entrees I redeemed for in the mail today,but wonder what to do about the 11 missing ones.They should have been here 1st!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I get emails from them, but not about double points.
    Redeemed yesterday for two FPCs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    Redeemed a ton of pins when the Fresh Inspirations FPC was offered for 1000 pts. back in the beginning of March,haven't gotten anything yet.I did get the 8 FPCs for the regular LC entrees I redeemed for in the mail today,but wonder what to do about the 11 missing ones.They should have been here 1st!
    Secheltsaver, I redeemed for 15 Fresh Inspiration ones on March 23rd and received six out of 15 postmarked on April 23rd. I am still waiting for the last 9 that were ordered on the same day and decided to give them until the end of the month. I have been assuming since they are no longer offering these ones that they may have run out and are waiting for more to come in.

My experience with Nestles is that they have been polite when I have called but their delivery isn't too fast. I ordered the Empire movie gift cards the end of September, Cineplex bought them out a few days later and late November Nestle called to ask if I would accept Cineplex movie passes instead so I assumed that was the hold up. However, the Cineplex passes still didn't arrive until Christmas Eve day.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Just so people know when you claim the new free entree the Mac & cheese is actually for any stouffers or bistro product wich I loved and lean is good on any selections as well
    couponlady, Silk, csaund21 and 3 others like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leavitts77 View Post
    Just so people know when you claim the new free entree the Mac & cheese is actually for any stouffers or bistro product wich I loved and lean is good on any selections as well
    Good to know that

discounter
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

RCSS is giving 500 points for each stouffers/lean cuisine entries, not bristo. Enjoy your FPC
    Lavender Lady and maple7 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I've been trying to reset my account, apparently I forgot my password. But when I do it, they say they've sent me instructions to reset it and they don't!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    I've been trying to reset my account, apparently I forgot my password. But when I do it, they say they've sent me instructions to reset it and they don't!
    Phone Nestle toll free number.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by canpip1 View Post
    RCSS is giving 500 points for each stouffers/lean cuisine entries, not bristo. Enjoy your FPC
    Canpip1, just wanted to say thank you. My RCSS didn't have a sign showing bonus points so I would have never known if you hadn't posted about it. I had 600 point pcplus offer on my card so ended up getting a really good deal. Thank you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by secheltsaver View Post
    Just thought I would mention that I called about my missing 9 Fresh Inspirations FPCs at the beginning of the month and they were sent out the next day. Hope you finally got yours too.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information