User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)

A cashier the other day at WM asked to look through my binder and was like SO excited that I carried it around lol she asked about where I got coupons etc. She said shes only seen myself and another person at that location with a binder.... wonder who it is

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I had a great cashier at shoppers one day she saw I was using coupons and pulled a little basket out from under the counter to see if she had any to help with my shopping.
    I had some I was not going to use so I gave them to her for the basket, there were some she said she would take for herself! I have shared in line in the isle, and traded with a SC in the toothpaste isle as we were looking at sales and seeing if we had the right coupons for the sale.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I frequently share them with cashiers. It makes their day, they remember me and it makes couponing with those particular cashiers much quicker and easier...

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

i usually coupon fairy stuff in store but ive given coupons to a cashier once. it was during the zellers 50% off coupon week, i got my DH a razor and used the 15$ off braun with it as well. the cashier mentioned she was going to buy one for her son so i gave her a spare 15$ off braun coupon.
    I talk about coupons i get and deals and such with cashiers but usually their complaining about me getting overages or their too busy trying to concentrate and read the coupons
    RRLF Kellogg's pins for free breakfast
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/7grsj4 (BONUS 50 points for joining!!!)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

It would be interesting to see how quickly their complaints about overages might disappear if they had the coupons to get them, too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

Yup, I do all the time whenever a cashier asks where I got a coupon from and is excited about me getting a good deal.

They are always so thrilled to be able to get the same deal I just got.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

While I'm still on mat leave when I work as a cashier at SOF's I give out my coupons to my customers. Some of them always come to me as I save them money - Can't wait to go back to work so all my SC friends can come thru my til!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

We're not allowed to "share" things with cashiers. It can be seen as "bribing" them to do bad.

But you bet your biffy I try to. Not just cashiers, but the other employees too... the ones who stack the shelves, the ones who do the out of code stuff, etc.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I've given helpful CSM's coupons!
    There was one at Loblaws who was really nice about writing out rain checks for me (Nestea cartons for $1 sale). It's usually one check per person, limit of 6...but she had no problem writing me a second one. I really appreciated it! My bf was with me, but was in the car, she didn't even ask to see him!
    So I told her about the deal and gave her a handful of $1 off coupons to get them free when more came in stock. She was so happy

I also give out coupons to people behind me in line if my transaction is taking longer than usual and they're being patient, chatty and/or inquiring about coupons.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I just gave some BD cheese coupons to an awesome Metro cashier last week. Will definitely do it again if they are "cool" and seem interested.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always like to reward amazing cashiers and customer service agents. I find it extremely frustrating when I am told by said individuals they are not allowed to accept tips. It kind of makes you wonder what this world is coming to when you are not allowed to express your gratitude.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information