User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Walmart coupon policy changes

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    My Walmart is a new Super Walmart that opened about 6 months ago and I can't figure out their lack of service and stock. They put huge money into a new store but there are many times I have gone in and found depleted stock. In fact, they have even run out of milk by 7 p.m. on more than one occasion. They do have the express check-outs staffed, but rarely have many cashiers on the other tills. Given that we have a huge grocery section, there are a lot of shoppers who don't qualify for "express". I had thought it might be 'opening pains' and had hoped they would adjust within a couple of months. Unfortunately, not the case. I think it's fine if you shop during the week-days but I'm not able to do that.
    I have similar issues at my local Walmart. Not so much about the lack of stock......(although when they have the 6 packs of 710mL Pepsi on sale....they NEVER have any) but the lines are HORRENDOUS. I was in there around noon last Saturday and they had 2 tills open......and none of the self checkouts.....it was insane. People who only had a few items were leaving them because it wasn't worth the wait in line.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone know if Walmart charges tax on FPC's?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    It depends on the cashier, the store and your ability to convince them by showing the wording on the coupon. I have had it go both ways. If possible I take the FPC's to the Superstore on No Tax day to save me the aggravation.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartConsumer View Post
    yes,walmart charges tax on fpc's.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If the coupon states taxes are included, I have no issues getting Walmart to remove the taxes too. I just do them as a separate transaction so they can total it to get the full cost
    Leigh-Anne likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

ME
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The Walmart by my place apparently only takes printables on "glossy paper" now. Of course no where was this posted accept for some of the cashes but facing the cashier not the customer
    These numbers will get you $25. Sweet Eh? ING Orange Key: 35987258S1

This yr - Reg: $286.78, Sale: $186.04, Coupons: $100.11, Paid: $85.93. Overall Savings: 70.04%

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can see why some places don't accept certain type of printable coupon because you don't know if they are done using paint or altered somehow. I am a CS manager at Shoppers and in the past we have lots hundreds and hundreds of dollars with printable coupons. I am in charge sending the coupons to get processed so I am now super careful and we only accept certain printables & limits and since I am a couponer I know what is out there. Every meeting with cashiers we tell them what coupons they might get or encounter and if they don't know call me or one of the managers.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nikikins88 View Post
    Hey there everyone - new to this site and couponing. Just curious as to what coupon zone is and also is it true that Walmart will take printed internet coupons? Thanks!
    The coupon zone is located at Loblaws and the Real Canadian Super Stores you can use these coupons on No Frills, Loblaws, Real Canadian Super Stores and I think one or two others I guess Walmart was allowing people to use them as well. I however only use the coupons from the flyers, tear pads and mail coupons from save.ca.

ME
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I understand why most places don't accept printables (part of the reason I seldom use them). It's the people that abuse them that ruin it for everyone that doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccafromHalifax View Post
    I can see why some places don't accept certain type of printable coupon because you don't know if they are done using paint or altered somehow. I am a CS manager at Shoppers and in the past we have lots hundreds and hundreds of dollars with printable coupons. I am in charge sending the coupons to get processed so I am now super careful and we only accept certain printables & limits and since I am a couponer I know what is out there. Every meeting with cashiers we tell them what coupons they might get or encounter and if they don't know call me or one of the managers.
    These numbers will get you $25. Sweet Eh? ING Orange Key: 35987258S1

This yr - Reg: $286.78, Sale: $186.04, Coupons: $100.11, Paid: $85.93. Overall Savings: 70.04%

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread Information