User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

1) Will Walmart accept the Coupon Zone coupons found @ The Real Canadian Superstore?

2) I noticed that some people have combined their coupon zone coupons and manufacturer coupons @ Loblaw stores. I went to RCSS and they said I could only choose one or the other. What exactly is their coupon policy? :S
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

youused to be able to combine them, last summer it wasn't an issue, they updated their coupon policy in the summer and you can no longer combine them, slowly the wording changed on them too (cannot be combined with any other coupon offer, some even state one coupon per person per family on them)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My RCSS won't do this, of course, AND they limit you to 5 coupons. If you have over 5 coupons, they have to get a manager over to override it. What a pain. Needless to say, I don't buy much at RCSS...only the good deals, and I try to stay to the 5 coupons (so small purchases). Their loss.
    I love the Swagbucks FREE Amazon gift cards: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/breylormom

PamperedChefgirl
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

My girlfriend was at the Zehrs and was going to buy Black Diamond cheese for me. I think there were five of them and I had a coupon for 75 cents each off. The stupid Zehrs wouldn't let her use more than ONE coupon even though I had one coupon per product!

I was NOT impressed! Those coupons really add up and make a difference!

Just updated my trade list! Want to trade with me?
    I really really need grocery FPCs & coupons!!! Happy mom of 3 young children
    Will trade $50 in coupons for a $5 Amazon.ca e-gift card OR $100 in coupons for $10 grocery gift cards!
    Earn FREE Amazon.ca gift cards by searching!http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divinedivagirl

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

On the back of ALL the coupon zone coupons, it clearly states LIMIT OF ONE COUPON PER PERSON AND PER FAMILY, so actually, you are only suppose to use one. We can't blame the stores if they won't accept more than one, they are just following the rules on the back of the coupon.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

1) No WM's are not supposed to accept CZ coupons UNLESS they have a stated price. Their policy says they do not accept them for dollars or cents off coupons. That being said I've seen so many people allowed to use them. My two WMs? Nope, no can do.

2) RCSS official policy says no. Many other SC'ers echo their stores saying no. That being said my RCSS WILL allow me to use both on one product despite what the coupons say and despite what their policy says.

It really depends on each store for both your questions. Best to call the store and ask the customer service manager.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone. I tried out the couponzone coupons at my Walmart and they took them. Wooohoo! :D

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Mine wont

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by divinedivagirl View Post
    My girlfriend was at the Zehrs and was going to buy Black Diamond cheese for me. I think there were five of them and I had a coupon for 75 cents each off. The stupid Zehrs wouldn't let her use more than ONE coupon even though I had one coupon per product!

I was NOT impressed! Those coupons really add up and make a difference!

Just updated my trade list! Want to trade with me?
    Coupons do add up

Thread Information