User Tag List

View Poll Results: TLC's extreme couponing good or bad?

Voters
413. You may not vote on this poll
  • No change!

37 8.96%
  • Change for the better

48 11.62%
  • Change for the worse

237 57.38%
  • too early to tell

91 22.03%
Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: TLC Extreme Couponing

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

It wasn't a power trip, the makers of the show wanted them to be extreme, you can read it online. Even if it was to show off (the whole intent of the show) Then I would be GLAD to be able to brag, that's a hell of a lot of mouths I could feed per year helping all the seniors in my community alone, not to mention the food banks. friends, family, spca's, shelters. I tell ya my heart would be overjoyed! So yeah, let me show off my stockpile, and let me see the smiles on everyones hungry face when they receive my power trip pile.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

sitb, yes, the healthcare sucks down there, 10k is a lot, sorry you had a huge bill like that
    That's what I love about Canada. Anyways going off topic here lol.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

well i believe i have read that 3 of the 4 people featured on the show actually donate (according to them of course)

nathan was apparently seen with a cereal stockpile in the background, and he also apparently brags (or did brag) that was made 12k in one year from reselling the items he gets for free, which was later deleted by him as he got more famous

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKrazyCouponLady
    http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/k...ping-trip.html
    http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/k...roger-tlc.html

and well joyce she rocks she doesn't just give the people fish, she teaches them to fish as well, so they can help themselves
    Last edited by lady_arianna; Sun, Jan 2nd, 2011 at 06:37 AM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

yep and that is so awesome of them. Wish I had the coupon power like them there to do it, hell, I'm glad I just now got 2 coupons lmao

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I've only seen clips What does Joyce do lady?

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    I've only seen clips What does Joyce do lady?
    joyce seems to get everyone she can involved, she does a walk around her neighbourhood picking up coupon inserts, she teaches people how to use coupons, plus she teaches people in the stores
    she didn't seem to have a huge stockpile, if she did i missed it

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Nice!! That is awesome. Thanks for that.

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I am planning a trip to Disney and we are driving (have plans to visit friends along the way (feeling a little like a Griswald vacation LOL) I was hoping to do a little coupon shopping before crossing back over and was wondering if there is a site like smartcanucks with helpful coupon hunters and also any sites anyone knows about to get coupns at..any info would be appreciated..Also any deals on Disney park passes would be great(already getting 2 free with airmiles need 2 more

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I think they have coupon booklets in the newpapers more frequently than us.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh i love disney you are going to have so much fun,,,,,,,,,first off i shop in the usa once a week and love it, the sites i use are bargainstobounty.com for meijers, totallytarget.com for target, hip2save.com for most all stores, dealseekingmom.com for all stores, savingwithamy.com for walmart, and for the most up to date and blog i use afullcup.com lots of information on all of these sites and tons to print, remember most coupons you only get two per computer after you hit your back button,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,as for disney tickets, you can sit in on a time share for free tickets and rooms if you like, or check ebay for them, and if you are needing a room on the way down, the best discount is the roomsaver booklets that are at the tourist centers or gas stations, i get the government discount which is really good but these books are better than that,,,,,,,you can also print them on line if you know where you will be,,,,,,,,,also if you go to the magic orlando website you can print off a temporary card that gives you discounts throughout the orlando area on food, rooms, attractions, etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,i hope this helps some good luck on your trip

Coupon Collector
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I only wish that CDN retailers would pick up on the DOUBLE COUPON days. That's what really makes those big trips truly possible. Of course, I have LD so I really can't complain.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

If you are a swagbucks user you can print coupons from thw Sawgbuks site & earn a bonus 10 swag bucks for each coupon you use.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

guess I should have specified Disneyland not world (which for anyone looking is a lot cheaper (and I've been before so knowing the lay of the land helps a lot with 2 kids in tow) thanx for all the sites I am so excited to get started hubby better start looking for a bigger garage LOL

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

OMG!

*runs off to count my majestas*

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DGirl View Post
    I only wish that CDN retailers would pick up on the DOUBLE COUPON days. That's what really makes those big trips truly possible. Of course, I have LD so I really can't complain.
    I've heard that CO-OP has double coupon days but then they only allow up to so much and you can't stack at CO-OP

Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Thread Information