User Tag List

Page 1614 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 614 1114 1514 1564 1604 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1624 1664 1714 2114 2614 ... LastLast
Results 24,196 to 24,210 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sluth

The answer is "DIAMOND"
    The previous answer was "DREAM".

found under
    Powermat PMM-HO100 Home/Office B002JCSAWW

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Q'bees

I took today off school today because yesterday I had to put asleep my cat Diamond, which I find really ironic that the sleuth word for today is diamond! I thought I had cried all the tears I was going to until I read that! He was 17 and a half years old, my first pet. His brother Zoey seems lost today looking for him so I'm giving him some extra attention.

We buried Diamond in our backyard, made a cross with some rocks and put a pink carnation on his gravesite. On the weekend I'm going to make him a better marker with his name. He was a great cat, talkative, cuddly, playful up until this year although he still had his moments at times! He gave us alot of joy and we will miss him.

Take care everyone, and thanks for your posts of banter, winning words and the trivia answers.

"Shine on you crazy diamond"
    DebnMark

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I herd Jack disqualifed listners because they found out that they got codes from forums like this. Has anyone herd the same?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DebnMark View Post
    Hi Q'bees

I took today off school today because yesterday I had to put asleep my cat Diamond, which I find really ironic that the sleuth word for today is diamond! I thought I had cried all the tears I was going to until I read that! He was 17 and a half years old, my first pet. His brother Zoey seems lost today looking for him so I'm giving him some extra attention.

We buried Diamond in our backyard, made a cross with some rocks and put a pink carnation on his gravesite. On the weekend I'm going to make him a better marker with his name. He was a great cat, talkative, cuddly, playful up until this year although he still had his moments at times! He gave us alot of joy and we will miss him.

Take care everyone, and thanks for your posts of banter, winning words and the trivia answers.

i can sure sympathize with you, sorry to hear you've lost one of your good friends....not one of your best days for sure

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by whomeno View Post
    that Pulse DVD is incredible, i recommend also
    I soooo agree. Stunning visuals, great sound and an awesome performance.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Club Q Bonus Code = THUNDER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice day out there! Thanks to all for the words, clues, and codes.

Reps where I can.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

back in the jack days, i had jokingly referred to a twitter code that happened to be for points... it was also on their home page, so anyone signing in to enter the code would have to go past that page, with the answer on it.
    i got a phone call saying i was cut off unless i deleted the post...
    They had no sense of humour...not like it was a national secret.
    But now..they are gone...gone...gone...
    if memory is correct, they were the ones who said congrats , you won, and then later said sorry, it was a mistake (not mine, husband's entry) then suddenly won another item the next month... hmmm...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DebnMark View Post
    Hi Q'bees

My sympathies for you and Zoey and the rest.. I have just done the same with my beautiful Troi.. she had eyes like counseller Troi off of Star Trek...My dog Snoopy was very confused.. I am looking into getting a new border collie pup for companionship...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AC/DC Fan View Post
    I herd Jack disqualifed listners because they found out that they got codes from forums like this. Has anyone herd the same?
    How would they be able to determine if you got the codes from somewhere other than listening ...other than self admission? There is nothing explicit in the contest rules, other than falsifying, altering submissions. It does state that only "correct" entries are admissible...so, cautiously, I wouldn't be guessing...even though it does get you the points.
    Last edited by Neon; Tue, Nov 10th, 2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added rules reference
    Shine On!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by AC/DC Fan View Post
    I am sure that there are not enough people on this thread to worry them.

What is a few hundred extra entries in the many thousands that they are sure to have.

We are not the only Club Q members who will not miss a chance at an entry.

I hope it is one of us though!!

"Ambition makes people diligent"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've often wondered where some handles here came from or what they mean .. maybe you've wondered too?

Many are obvious .. some are not.

Would anyone with a less-than-obvious profile name care to share? And "none of your business!" is a good answer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

watched the movie on the weekend...

hilarious in parts...good old British type movie....no glamour or glitz like Hollywood..

some very familiar faces from other Britcoms that I have watched..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gamersdoitrandomly View Post
    I am sure that there are not enough people on this thread to worry them.

What is a few hundred extra entries in the many thousands that they are sure to have.

We are not the only Club Q members who will not miss a chance at an entry.

I hope it is one of us though!!

"Ambition makes people diligent"
    Agreed. Not sure how they would police it anyway. The control is that they limit the number of entries to one per announced word. It's not like you can stuff the ballot box to gain an unfair advantage. Will we need to "ink" our fingers like elections in emerging democracies?
    Shine On!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well, to begin with, i had the same username on the jack site as this one.
    ...its my contest username, just for the hell of it.
    i got a phone call, asking if i had posted the phrase.
    "hoooray, its friday, i'm in love", or whatever it was.
    It was on the jack home page, and anyone could see it, and you would have to go past that one to get to the member section...
    But, the guy said that it was against the rules to post the stuff, and i would be cut off until i deleted the post...
    at least it wasn't like some people who tried to enter the final draw, and THEN were frozen out of a chance at $10,000...
    i think that a couple of those people are with us on this forum?

Thread Information