User Tag List

Page 1725 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 725 1225 1625 1675 1715 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1735 1775 1825 2225 2725 ... LastLast
Results 25,861 to 25,875 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, I heard back from Q107 tech guys and they tell me that the AC/DC words only stay on the wed site for 6 hours...YES, you heard me right SIX HOURS....which I know is not right...I have had them still there over night 12 hours or so.....I complained that the AC/DC words on the weekend were gone within 12 hours and they said there's more chances to win, so continue to listen and put them in within 6 hours of hearing them...interesting info...do they really know what's going on??? I think NOT!!
    keep smiling
    Cheers, Kells

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kells View Post
    So, I heard back from Q107 tech guys and they tell me that the AC/DC words only stay on the wed site for 6 hours...YES, you heard me right SIX HOURS....which I know is not right...I have had them still there over night 12 hours or so.....I complained that the AC/DC words on the weekend were gone within 12 hours and they said there's more chances to win, so continue to listen and put them in within 6 hours of hearing them...interesting info...do they really know what's going on??? I think NOT!!
    They never have. We have had issues with tech and customer support in the past.

Some of us that complained got points credited and others didn't. I think it was Michelle that was the worst. this was last year I think.
    That's why I just enter whatever the system will accept.... they are not on top of it enough to catch us!!
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I stopped entering yesterday at 4.00PM and
    the 10.00PM AC/DC word wasn't there
    this morning

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Breeze View Post
    Todays sleuth word is sick
    That's yesterdays word....The new word is posted at about 9:30 each weekday morning....Todays' word is HEALTH
    keep smiling
    Cheers, Kells

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey michelle, congrats on your new ride!

let us know when your decorations are all up and we'll be over with your fruitcake!

thanks to all for posting

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope 6 hours is not the rule because the Q site is blocked at work so I can't enter thm until I get home. Luckily, this site isn't blocked..yet!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Breeze View Post
    Todays sleuth word is sick
    Appreciate the participation
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    They never have. We have had issues with tech and customer support in the past.

Some of us that complained got points credited and others didn't. I think it was Michelle that was the worst. this was last year I think.
    That's why I just enter whatever the system will accept.... they are not on top of it enough to catch us!!
    It was Robert that got back to me.
    This is what he said:

Hello Kelly,
    Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that these listen and win instances for the AC/DC Winning Word are set to run for six hours from the time the word is given out on-air. There are many more opportunities still available to enter, so please listen and win!

Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you for participating!

Robert
    Member Support Team
    keep smiling
    Cheers, Kells

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Everyone!

I have rep'd my little heart out and nobody has rep'd me back. I am about to trip over my bottom lip!

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[... the only problem with crate training is that my Snoopy will not come up on the bed with me..I would like to have Sadie (that is the name I have picked for her) come up.. but that is my thoughts now.. if my bed is ever shared again(but after 12 years alone..I really don't see it..lol) it would be nice to have her warmth and company.[/quote]

.....the top dogs always sleep together, so if Sadie does come up, she won't listen to you as well as she could......you and her will be on the same packmember level....for example, if she was on the bed with you, and your son approached the bed, guaranteed she will growl at him.....he will be of a lesser status than she is.....(I know this, cos my dad always had our family dog Jake, on the bed with him, and Jake would growl if I approached)....same thing when you go thru a doorway, you have to go first, and never feed them before you......the top dogs always eat first too.... often, my mum would put his food down for him, when she was making our dinner, to "get another chore out of the way".....it all added up to an untrustworthy dog when got married and I had my boys.....oh, and they can't be up on the couch with you either, that's another equal status thing.....LOL!!!....
    ,...but you know what?......it's all your call, it's your dog......but we are the ones with the thumbs, and we can think like them, they can't think like us......I know I am the "alpha" to my 95 pound Bernese, she has no idea she could do serious damage with those teeth of hers, and I am not going to put her in a position of power to find out!!!....hehehe!!!....
    ...please know I am not being pushy, or anything like it.....I understand my dogs sooo much better than I understand my 2 teenage boys....ROFL!!!.....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It was Robert that got back to me.
    This is what he said:

Hello Kelly,
    Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that these listen and win instances for the AC/DC Winning Word are set to run for six hours from the time the word is given out on-air. There are many more opportunities still available to enter, so please listen and win!

Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you for participating!

Robert
    Member Support Team
    Perhaps he means that only the AC/DC words go away after 6 hours. The regular winning words stay longer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by whomeno View Post
    hey michelle, congrats on your new ride!

let us know when your decorations are all up and we'll be over with your fruitcake!

thanks to all for posting

Mmmmmm - fruitcake.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    [... the only problem with crate training is that my Snoopy will not come up on the bed with me..I would like to have Sadie (that is the name I have picked for her) come up.. but that is my thoughts now.. if my bed is ever shared again(but after 12 years alone..I really don't see it..lol) it would be nice to have her warmth and company.
    .....the top dogs always sleep together, so if Sadie does come up, she won't listen to you as well as she could......you and her will be on the same packmember level....for example, if she was on the bed with you, and your son approached the bed, guaranteed she will growl at him.....he will be of a lesser status than she is.....(I know this, cos my dad always had our family dog Jake, on the bed with him, and Jake would growl if I approached)....same thing when you go thru a doorway, you have to go first, and never feed them before you......the top dogs always eat first too.... often, my mum would put his food down for him, when she was making our dinner, to "get another chore out of the way".....it all added up to an untrustworthy dog when got married and I had my boys.....oh, and they can't be up on the couch with you either, that's another equal status thing.....LOL!!!....
    ,...but you know what?......it's all your call, it's your dog......but we are the ones with the thumbs, and we can think like them, they can't think like us......I know I am the "alpha" to my 95 pound Bernese, she has no idea she could do serious damage with those teeth of hers, and I am not going to put her in a position of power to find out!!!....hehehe!!!....
    ...please know I am not being pushy, or anything like it.....I understand my dogs sooo much better than I understand my 2 teenage boys....ROFL!!!.....TR[/QUOTE]

I love having my boys sleep with me. It's amazing how much room two little cats can take! When I had my Bernese, the younger one Storm used to sleep on the bed with his head on the pillow. Poor old Hercy just got too old to be able to get up on the bed.

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IngyMc View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!

I have rep'd my little heart out and nobody has rep'd me back. I am about to trip over my bottom lip!
    ...pull that little bottom lip back in, I repped ya!!!...TR;-)
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    ...pull that little bottom lip back in, I repped ya!!!...TR;-)

Yahooo!!! - reps and more reps! Thank you all!

Thread Information