User Tag List

Page 2131 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1131 1631 2031 2081 2121 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2141 2181 2231 2631 ... LastLast
Results 31,951 to 31,965 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Here is a link explaining some of the working on SC

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/38317-s...mation-canada/

Here is the video I made also

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DebnMark View Post
    Afternoon Q'bee's

I hope you've all had a nice season holiday and the beginning of a Happy New Year! I have been off the computer for a few months and this was one of the sites I missed being apart of my day.

Our family's journey began in Aug 08 when my Dear Mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. She fought the most couragous battle and in Sept of this year I started to go and stay with her a couple of times a week up until Oct 09 where I went to live with her full time until we needed to go to hospital on Dec 14th. With my sister and I, holding her hand, on Decemeber 24th my Mother passed away. It's been a difficult time for our family but our little family is strong and supportive so I am so grateful to family and friends for being there.

My Mom wanted to be home for Christmas, and I believe that she knew she couldn't be but she wanted her 2 daughters, grand-daughter and son-in-law to be home for Christmas. Mark cooked his first turkey and we had a small family dinner on Boxing Day. I've learned that looking into the eyes of a child, one gets the strength to carry on, long after we think we can't.

This is my first Friday getting back into routine in months and it always started here, doing housework and cooking for the weekend ahead. It feels good to "putter" again!.

Take care everyone, Happy Friday! and thanks for the w.w's...I missed ya's.
    Deb

Wishing you strength Deb. Puttering can be very therapeutic too. I am very sorry for your loss.
    Welcome back here and I hope we'll see more of you.

xx

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by truenorthstrongnfree View Post
    Just read this online; this is the story about the TTC collector caught sleeping at his post.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/b...g-staffer.aspx

The Amalgamated Transit Union is upset that someone didn't check on the collector to see if he was okay. Uh.... the guy was CLEARLY ASLEEP at his post! Do you know what happens to those of us who are NOT in a union, collecting a sh*tload of money if we're caught sleeping at OUR desks?
    Yeah, someone smacks you in the back of the head instead of taking an embarrassing picture of you sleeping

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just read this online; this is the story about the TTC collector caught sleeping at his post.

The Amalgamated Transit Union is upset that someone didn't check on the collector to see if he was okay. Uh.... the guy was CLEARLY ASLEEP at his post! Do you know what happens to those of us who are NOT in a union, collecting a sh*tload of money if we're caught sleeping at OUR desks?
    Love the response by Sebring1971 below this atricle. I too, am in a union but not by choice. If I could opt out, I would. I do not see the true benefit of being in a union in the position I hold. This is just my own personal opinion and not an attack on unions.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was getting incensed with the unmitigated gall of Bob Kinnear in reading the union's press release. Then I read the comments at the bottom of the article.

I feel much better now - knowing there are still some sane people in the world. Sane and with a sense of humour!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.ֲ

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
    ֲ
    Real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,

'Kin ya swallar?'ֲ

The woman shakes her head no.
    ֲ

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'
    ֲ

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue..ֲ

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.ֲ

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there
    'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

The Amalgamated Transit Union is upset that someone didn't check on the collector to see if he was okay.
    Say what you will, but you have to admit the union did come back with a good response! lol....
    I would have just said "he was on his union break"

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.ֲ

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich, begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is inֲ
    Real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,
    'Kin ya swallar?'ֲ

The woman shakes her head no.ֲ

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'ֲ

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue..ֲ

The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.ֲ

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by virrys View Post
    Say what you will, but you have to admit the union did come back with a good response! lol....
    I would have just said "he was on his union break"
    I agree with both sides. If whomever took the picture and then went up to the glass and banged on it to wake him up I say everthing said is warranted. On the otherhand have you ever seen a person whom has gone into a diabetic shock/coma. That position the the TTC ticket taker was in was exactly how my great uncle was found dead at age 52. Diagnoses: congested heart failure.

I love playing the Devil's Advocate.
    Last edited by 6ffightr9; Fri, Jan 22nd, 2010 at 02:16 PM.

80s Sitcom Trivia Guru truenorthstrongnfree's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Yeah, someone smacks you in the back of the head instead of taking an embarrassing picture of you sleeping

If I was making the kind of money a TTC collector pulls down, you can bet I wouldn't be putting myself in a situation where I know I'll be publicly embarassed like this. IMHO, this guy deserves everything that SHOULD happen to him. What will probably happen? Minor suspension, vacation, moved to another subway station.
    What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Titanic have in common?

They both look good until they hit the ice.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am hoping to gain insight into what is going on there and am not meaning to be insensitive or hurt anyone's feelings.

You know how Q107 is recommending to donate to World Vision because they have been working in Haiti for the last 30 years? Why? Is it a chronic problem? Perhaps never solveable? Or is World Vision incompetant and is not accomplishing anything with the money given to them for the last 30 years?

Sorry, but I'm just wondering. Any experts on Haiti out there?

The earthquake victims need immediate help. I'm just trying to figure out who to give my money to.
    Last edited by karmac; Fri, Jan 22nd, 2010 at 02:32 PM. Reason: adding content

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2:00 UK winning word is winwood

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Uk Road Trip winning word 2:40...

Winwood

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

uk word winwood

Trading Score
    1 (100%)