User Tag List

Page 2420 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 1420 1920 2320 2370 2410 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2430 2470 2520 2920 ... LastLast
Results 36,286 to 36,300 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hubby is ruing his present ....... Valentine Day has found a new TV in the study. Now I can do my work (and my Q-stuff) and not miss a minute of the Olympics. I am an admitted Olympic Junkie - and proud of it. He says he'll never see me again!

Instead of the tragic luge accident, let's hope we continue with many more of these glitches; then Vancouver 2010 can instead be remembered as the Technical Difficulty Olympics.

Now a Zamboni? How the heck it that possible in Canada? Maybe in Zimbabwe where they don't have cause to use many. Granted it did "flood" the ice - I guess too much is better than not enough!!

Go Cindy - her pairing is next!!!

BRONZE for Kristina GROVES!!!!!!
    Last edited by Argo53; Sun, Feb 14th, 2010 at 06:06 PM. Reason: BRONZE

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Speaking of Valentine's Day & sweethearts.

They sure made a nice couple.

Name:  No ding dong.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  18.9 KB

Rock and Reggae Rules OK! tartanrocker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all, and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone....followed by Family day tmw.....kewl, a long weekend in the winter, finally!!!.....waay too long a wait till March break/Easter, this was a good idea to help break up the long winter stretch after Christmas bit more.....and now that the Olympics are on, which continue till the end of Feb, that gets Feb shoved out of the way....YAY!!!...roll on spring...
    ........I feel kinda antsy to get to this summer, probably cuz we had such a crap summer last year.....and old El Nino, ( pronounced neenyo, I dunno how to put the little squiggle over the second letter 'n'!!) is causing havoc with the winter Olympic games and causing all kinds of delays.... let's hope it hangs around for the summer.....
    ...repped a bit, read a bit.....and thanks for the words and resulting points.....OK, outta here, it's dinner time.....TR
    Orrabest, Orratime!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 6ffightr9 View Post
    Because the guys at Q do not realise that it's warmer in the southern states during the winter. Like, who the hell races in the winter, eh?
    Winter tires
    Last edited by NOTLER; Sun, Feb 14th, 2010 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Already been said

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tartanrocker View Post
    Hi all, and Happy Valentine's Day to everyone....followed by Family day tmw.....kewl, a long weekend in the winter, finally!!!.....waay too long a wait till March break/Easter, this was a good idea to help break up the long winter stretch after Christmas bit more.....and now that the Olympics are on, which continue till the end of Feb, that gets Feb shoved out of the way....YAY!!!...roll on spring...
    ........I feel kinda antsy to get to this summer, probably cuz we had such a crap summer last year.....and old El Nino, ( pronounced neenyo, I dunno how to put the little squiggle over the second letter 'n'!!) is causing havoc with the winter Olympic games and causing all kinds of delays.... let's hope it hangs around for the summer.....
    ...repped a bit, read a bit.....and thanks for the words and resulting points.....OK, outta here, it's dinner time.....TR
    You mean like this? ñ

If you're using a PC, use your Windows Character Map.
    It's under All Programs >Accessories >System Tools

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by skinny-mini-me View Post
    Hello I'm new here !!!!!!
    Welcome reps

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello I'm new here !!!!!!
    Hi

Can't seem to rep you though

Thanks for the Weekend Codes

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post
    Hi

Can't seem to rep you though

Thanks for the Weekend Codes
    The member you are trying to rep has turned off his/her PM capabilities, which I believe also turns off a number of other things, including the ability to receive reps.
    Last edited by Summer365; Sun, Feb 14th, 2010 at 06:52 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just dropped a million points on the Rock the Box draw. Good luck to anyone else who is in for that one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is a picture of a Chihuahua puppy who is literally wears its heart on its sleeve. This cute pooch, called Heartkun, was born with a perfect heart-shaped patch on its side
    According to owner Emiko Sakurada, and reported in the Daily Mail, this is the first occasion a puppy with such marks had been born out of the more than one thousand Chihuahuas she has bred.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wow skidooman I think you have a point. I've been a "lurker" for some time and have seen some of the same things. I sure hope this is going to be a nice place to have fun!
    I would rep you... but for some reason, you have no cloud..hmmm or to pm you.. anywho..welcome
    I appologize for not repping today.. I can't seem to stay on any longer than a few pages.. this post may not even work.. i wish everyone a lovely day...what ever is left of it..I feel better now that I can finally say hi..and I'm feeling a little more on top now =).. i will try and rep now that it seems things are working fine again
    I am so sad for Shaman..I truely am..
    Last edited by Chers1; Sun, Feb 14th, 2010 at 08:38 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Summer365 View Post
    Initially I had posted a response to this post with my post #36239, but then after re-consideration, including a PM from another member, I decided to withdraw it.

As for you Shaman, I think it would be very wise to take your own advice, and apply the same rules to yourself as you try and impose on others. You are one of the main initiators in these forums for taking matters of dispute between members to PM, as opposed to airing them publicly. Yet, when the dispute directly involves you such as this one with EV, suddenly you abandon those "rules" and instead decide to air your dispute here openly for all of us to see. That my friend is being hypocritical, plan and simple.

Said the pot to the kettle

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chers1 View Post
    I would rep you... but for some reason, you have not cloud..hmmm or to pm you.. andwho..welcome
    I appologize for not repping today.. I can't seem to stay on any longer than a few pages.. this post may not even work.. i wish everyone a lovely day...what ever is left of it..
    I am so sad for Shaman..I truely am..
    What goes around usually comes around.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=psells;1749581]Hi everybody, happy Valentine's Day. May I suggest that since none of us knows exactly how things unfolded in London, we refrain from comment, especially if those comments include terms like "underhanded" or "hypocritical"? Please be careful about jumping to conclusions or making judgements, publically, on the character of others.

Here, here

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you all for the welcome rep's and the excellent joke gold lion. Gotta go get lots of Valentines, chocolates and hugs and kisses...better be a diamond necklace there too... LOL

Welcome!

Thread Information