User Tag List

Page 1058 of 3022 FirstFirst ... 58 558 958 1008 1048 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1068 1108 1158 1558 2058 ... LastLast
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 45330
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, you could have to actually listen to the radio as you are actually supposed to do, not be cheating off of here. (like the rest of us) That would be more challenging than wading through 4 pages, I would think. (some of it actually entertaining)

Quote Originally Posted by CdnRebel View Post
    I really do appreciate all the bonus words, but I'm going to have to side with the moderator. It now takes going through 4 pages just to get the bonus words for one day and I don't have a lot of time.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The truth hurts you know......lol

Quote Originally Posted by mjones58 View Post
    Morning girls. Off to clean the windows to let the sun shine in.

Someone posted this a few months ago, but I love it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggierocks View Post
    O.K. for what?? I am always way out of it..
    My spot on Yonge St for the Santely Cup Parade of Course!!! LOL

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

LOL, for next year? I'll give you second round NOTLER but it may be a few more years before your team can take Pitt or Wash down.

I am nervous, being a Habs fan, about the quality of the Leafs this year. Solid looking team on paper
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shaman2263 View Post
    LOL, for next year? I'll give you second round NOTLER but it may be a few more years before your team can take Pitt or Wash down.

I am nervous, being a Habs fan, about the quality of the Leafs this year. Solid looking team on paper
    Oh ya. I think they have a chance for hockey's holy grail every year LOL But this is the year. No scoring and all tough defensemen (like we are hanging our hat on Stajan? or Blake? come on). If thats not the secret recipe for winning in the NHL I dont know what is.

Oh, and i seriously think that they are like 5 years away from COMPETING.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks.

Took the day off yesterday and took the Familyrods to African Lion Safari. A good time was had by all.

Oh yeah, the baboons were climbing over everyone elses cars and minivans. So my windshield wipers are still in tact, and there was no hanky panky going on over the sunroof.

Todays 10:15 Weekend Winning Word is: PEACE

Have a Spectacular Saturday everybody!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Morning all.

I tend to be a lurker here, since I usually hang out on another thread & now that I've discovered the Games Room I have even less time. But I do enjoy reading through the posts. As for being offended, well, I put myself through university by working at a car wash (I was the only female), so you can imagine the, um, tone in that place.

We had a problem a while ago on another thread, where some members were upset at the amount of chatter going on in the thread & only wanted the bare bones info, while others enjoyed the conversation. We solved our problem when one of our members created a separate page where the info alone could be retrieved, so that if you didn't want the chatter, you didn't have to wade through pages to find what you were looking for. It worked great for us.

So, I thought perhaps the same could be done here? I'll even volunteer to keep it as up to date as I'm able (contrary to popular belief, I actually do have a life - no smart remarks from the peanut gallery Shaman). Here is what I'm proposing, let me know if this works for you:

http://q107.wikidot.com/example-item-1

& if anyone has any tips on doing wikis, I could use all the help I can get.

Okay, now back to enjoying the summer that finally (!) arrived in Ontario. Here's hoping those inclined to wear skimpy clothing (male & female) are able to do so until Xmas.
    Last edited by Andit; Sat, Aug 15th, 2009 at 10:56 AM.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This, right here, is the Q107 thread.

It is the only radio station trivia thread that has this level of socialization.

We are lucky to have that but it is not a right.

I have been posting here since it was page 59. Back then we were social and had fun and never had any problems. When we behaved ourselves there were no issues.

When people post graphic content and disrespect others then, of course, there will be issues.

We have had a major problem in the past the graphic content and posts that were out of control. Whole sections have been deleted. Because of that we have a zero tolerance. So when a situation like this develops what are the operators of SC supposed to think and do?

I think it is wonderful that this thread is so social. I have met so many great people on SC because I joined the Q thread. If you value it as much as I do then let's have fun and respect each other!
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

shaman, you are right on;thanks for sharing your views, i agree with you 100%....huge reps for you (if i can, that is)

everyone have a great day, enjoy this great weather!

Michele - 33 Year Q Fan mjones58's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Morning all.

I tend to be a lurker here, since I usually hang out on another thread & now that I've discovered the Games Room I have even less time. But I do enjoy reading through the posts. As for being offended, well, I put myself through university by working at a car wash (I was the only female), so you can imagine the, um, tone in that place.

We had a problem a while ago on another thread, where some members were upset at the amount of chatter going on in the thread & only wanted the bare bones info, while others enjoyed the conversation. We solved our problem when one of our members created a separate page where the info alone could be retrieved, so that if you didn't want the chatter, you didn't have to wade through pages to find what you were looking for. It worked great for us.

So, I thought perhaps the same could be done here? I'll even volunteer to keep it as up to date as I'm able (contrary to popular belief, I actually do have a life - no smart remarks from the peanut gallery Shaman). Here is what I'm proposing, let me know if this works for you:

http://q107.wikidot.com/example-item-1

& if anyone has any tips on doing wikis, I could use all the help I can get.

Okay, now back to enjoying the summer that finally (!) arrived in Ontario. Here's hoping those inclined to wear skimpy clothing (male & female) are able to do so until Xmas.
    Hi Andit. I appreciate your support and help. Munch used to do a recap after the 9:15 each night. Then, 23Edge did it a few times and I did it last night. There are many regulars on this thread who I'm sure will pitch in if 23Edge or I can't do the recap.

My feeling is that the recap works because one can check the posting times around 9:15 and that a separate thread is not required. That's my 2 cents for what its worth.

putt
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

good afternoon to all the mighter Qster's!

nice to be back but whoa: i last posted on tuesday and had to go through all the posts to bring myself up to date...by the way, i don't mind going through pages of humanness(two n's?).

i went to bon echo on a last minute journey for peace. found my peace, but "grasshopper i had never lost it; doesn't matter where i go for there i am. peace is an inside job". just better in beautiful surroundings.

thank-you to everyone that posted winning words, codes, trivia, etc. welcome to new guys. i was planning on attending Q bash, but i bailed for the camping experience.

i have posted subtle but somewhat naughty thoughts to date. if i have ever offended anyone i offer my sincere apologizes.

so, $#&*%_*#$ !!! it's nice to be home.

putt
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

p.s. the meteor(persied?) shower on wednesday night was fabulous. the best time to view for future reference is actually between 10p-11p. when the night sky is at it's darkest...because the moon is up around 11p and casts a lot of light on the show. plus i identified my astological sign, sagitarius as well(it kinda' looks like a kettle ).

rock on, Q107!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

answers are appreciated as always.

hope you are all enjoying this sunshine.

Thank you all you q posters
    Some people make me wonder.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello, folks!

If anyone's looking for the 4:15 Winning Word,

I just went through a few guesses (I missed hearing it)

and FESTIVAL

worked for me.

KarlB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have been posting here since it was page 59. Back then we were social and had fun and never had any problems. When we behaved ourselves there were no issues.

Are you sure it wasn't page 57?lol

Thread Information