User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The title says it all. Went to Maple Leaf Gardens Loblaws only to find that nearly everything on my list was out of stock including Dove bodywash and Trop50 blueberry juice (stock boy said they hadn't had it in 3 weeks!)

Went to the customer service desk to get a raincheck for the Dove and she said they don't issue rainchecks at that location because they don't have a flyer. That explains why I've never seen a flyer there! They don't have a coupon zone section either though they did take the one that I had picked up at Valumart a few weeks back.

Anyway, if you plan to head down there, make sure you check out the flyer online first (sales seem to be the same), and go during the first few two days of the sale or you will find everything out of stock and that you can't get a raincheck. I went on Tuesday and about 6 of the 8 things on my list were cleared out
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Valumart
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

The history of the place suggests it is seen as something of a destination. But I wonder because the building is also a student union recreation complex that flyers are seen not necessary due to the number of people that move through the place?

Are there digital screens showing the week's specials near the entrances?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

No digital screens at all. Makes me wonder. There is a flyer-friendly Metro only 2 blocks away. And ANOTHER Metro 4 blocks away in the same direction that is right on campus and always has flyers
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, good info to know.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That really sucks! I don't know why they are like that? If it is a Loblaws they should be doing what all the other chains are doing?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Saw Galen Weston shopping there the other day. Shopping cart and everything. Too bad it was BEFORE I learned the store was dealless or I would've said something lol

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    That really sucks! I don't know why they are like that? If it is a Loblaws they should be doing what all the other chains are doing?

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I was watching CityTV's BT on Friday morning, there was mention of the Italian cheese wheel cracking happening chain-wide on Saturday at noon. Was the event worthwhile? I did not realize that Fortino's was participating in the fun too.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that sucks...thanks for the info.

Thread Information