User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great class today is spryfield , as we talked you were saying that we should get on one these coupon trading things going on in sprfield how would you go about doing this see if there was interest first?? mabey make a post ? Im glad I went. Thanks again..
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Great to meet you in person I will talk to my cousin Paula who is really really involved in soooo many groups in Spryfield....perhaps she could even advertise it on the sign outside the Sr. Centre there....she is into couponing now quite a bit herself and today told me she wanted to do this as well.....definately advertise it on this site as well..may take a couple of months to get a big group going out there..be more than willing to help spread the word as a large number of the people there today were family and friends of family as well... let me know

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I'm in spryfield too!

I'm free from college for the summer and reallllly looking to get involved in some community things.

I think a little food co-op would go a long way out here as well.
    I am also planning a garden on sylvia ave for the locals to have access to at no cost yay spryfield!

Thread Information