User Tag List

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Could I said I don't like this new set-up/frame for the forum...

Now the the info, word, sentence, pic, scanned coupon we post are reduced to one third of the screen... Everything is diluted because there is way too much column with the new set-up frame

Now I miss the essential of the info in all the wrapping
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    Could I said I don't like this new set-up/frame for the forum...

Now the the info, word, sentence, pic, scanned coupon we post are reduced to one third of the screen... Everything is diluted because there is way too much column with the new set-up frame

Now I miss the essential of the info in all the wrapping
    sorry what do you mean by one third of the screen? can you please explain and I will try fixing it. Doesn't the forum span the whole page? I changed the format to fluid so it should operate exactly like old forum. But maybe I'm missing something

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Sorry, I just saw your answer. I will try to explain my best (sorry if this is hard to understand, remember english is not my first language and I could have some lack in vocabulary to explain that kind of stuff)

First of all, it seems you have start to change it or fix it since 2 or 3h.

In my first post I referred as "column frame" like some blog's template name that kind of frame.

So going from left side of the screen to the right side, this is what I saw:

(column 1) Right now I saw a column on left including an ad.

(column 2) After that, there is a kind of column with the description of user profile. (good thing to have, keep it like that)

(column 3) After that, there is the column where we wrote our sentence, post pic, scan or whatever... Basickly for me this is the column of the real information for what I come to this board. That column was reduced to one third of the screen (from left to right) in the past few days (after hacking and up-grade). Now (since few hours) this seems to be fixed or on process of.

(column 4) Not visible now... But yesterday there was an "empty" column at the right of the screen. Same lenght than the column for the ad on left side. If you didn't planified to put ad there, I think this "empty" space could be add to the column 3 (what you have done or on process to do I think) this way we could have a more appropriate lenght in column 3 to wrote the info we share with other member on the board.

I hope this help you. I know this is long and alot of work to do to fix everything and that alot of people could ask alot of thing right now. Also I could understand if you want to put ad on the right side of the screen like on the left side.

Thanks for all the work you are doing right now, I'm sure you spend alot of hours in that.

If you need more clarification, please let me know and I will try to answer my best.

Thanks again and have a nice day!
    2010ontest
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Thread Information